The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ok ram what you said is right, but all girls are not a like

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think true love can happen ones.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Why not, I have so many people whom I have to give my love therefore unless I shall do it again and again how would I love them all? :) :)

Falling in love with new person every day is not good Suny you must leave this habit. :woohoo:

I have just counted allover again and found out that this is not possible to count all of them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We can't say about love happening. Love can happen number of times, with different person.

Want to make each day Accountable

Why not, I have so many people whom I have to give my love therefore unless I shall do it again and again how would I love them all? :) :)

Falling in love with new person every day is not good Suny you must leave this habit. :woohoo:

I have just counted allover again and found out that this is not possible to count all of them.

Hmm.. so you fell in love infinite times. May be we need help of Bhabhiji she will ask you then only you would be able to count those. :laugh:

Hmm.. so you fell in love infinite times. May be we need help of Bhabhiji she will ask you then only you would be able to count those. :laugh:

You think your bhabiji can stop me from loving you??? ;)

You think your bhabiji can stop me from loving you??? ;)

Does she know you love me? :laugh:
Hmm.. so you fell in love infinite times. May be we need help of Bhabhiji she will ask you then only you would be able to count those. :laugh:[/quote]

You think your bhabiji can stop me from loving you??? ;)[/quote]

Does she know you love me? :laugh:[/quote]

Oh come on there are so many whom I love. How can I update her with all my love affairs? :laugh:

There are number of things, towards we bring our love.
So, the number just goes on increasing.

Want to make each day Accountable

If a love is real then one time is sufficent.More than one love is not a love but a fraud............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.