The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
More and more we give love to others,it is true that,more and more we get.

Want to make each day Accountable

Love is the essence of life and this is the only thing that never decreases however you distribute it among your loved ones.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Love is silent and love could be loud.But the Feeling of Love its importance is never changed in many years and decades.

What I feel it increases with every passing year, but that is in case of particular relations. Do not take it with your class where you can spend many years out of love with it. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why not, I have so many people whom I have to give my love therefore unless I shall do it again and again how would I love them all? :) :)

Falling in love with new person every day is not good Suny you must leave this habit. :woohoo:
If you are talking about the girl and boy love means, love happens only on trust-able person. So it may happens many times but at one loving 2 persons will never happens if happened then one of them is not love

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If you are talking about the girl and boy love means, love happens only on trust-able person. So it may happens many times but at one loving 2 persons will never happens if happened then one of them is not love

You are right then that is not love.Then you are breaking trust of somebody and this is not good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
but in my life i saw most of the boys who harass their parents and throw them out.compared to girls

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The boys do it and a girl is behind him,so the role differ nothing else.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
but in my life i saw most of the boys who harass their parents and throw them out.compared to girls

This is absolutely correct.I too have seen this.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.