The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I understand your postings as much, maybe I am not able to express as good as you expect. :)
7_9_10_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I understand your postings as much, maybe I am not able to express as good as you expect. :)

You express your thoughts quite well too!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7412]}
I do not think person could fall love in second time it its happen that means its life adjustment nothing else.

it can happen twice as may be the person with whom you are for the first time is not good and has betrayed you so you may fall in love again.
there is a novel can love happen twice?read it.

That's what I told earlier...searching and searching till you find the right one :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I do not think person could fall love in second time it its happen that means its life adjustment nothing else.

Like an arranged marriage, adjusting to new situation forgetting the true heart beats?? :dry: :huh: :ohmy: :unsure: :unsure: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
There is no limit. This depends on a person.

Can one person love tow persons at the same time?
What do you think? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :pinch:

Loving multiple persons simultaneously is mere deception. I mean different times and different places. I loved a girl as teenager. We parted on my father's transfer. Obviously, this first love faded and new situation could give rise to another love.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like an arranged marriage, adjusting to new situation forgetting the true heart beats?? :dry: :huh: :ohmy: :unsure: :unsure: :evil: :evil:

Love is not done it happens. :woohoo:

Secondly one can't adjust and love someone except when it is a compulsion.And when he/she does not love even after the compulsion relationship breaks or lose its meaning and warmth. :)

Secondly one can't adjust and love someone except when it is a compulsion.And when he/she does not love even after the compulsion relationship breaks or lose its meaning and warmth. :)

Are you quoting from your experiences????

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev,
Am pulling this thread up to get your reply :woohoo: :woohoo:

Are you quoting from your experiences????

Meera sandhu
Still I believe, some persons may fall into love more than one time!!! But still there are there in this world, who didn't get those blessings even once!!!

Meera sandhu
many times.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

first one is for krishna............... :P :P :P :P :P

The second one for my mother :) :) :) :) :)

third one for my wife :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and forth one is for my kids :P :P :P :P

Now fifth one is boddunan..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.