Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You mean flavor of horlicks or bornvita would make any difference. I have stromg enough bones as I trained well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I hate having milk :sick: i never try to have milk, tea or coffee anything. :)

Vinu
Vinodh then try mix badam powder or any energy powder like bornvita, complan. It is very good for health you know

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My favourite routine is to watch cartoons on T.V. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Discussing about milk and adding flavor to it,personally I feel that Horlicks is the best drink whether you have it mixed with milk or water.It reminds me of my childhood when my mother used to run after us kids with glasses of horlicks.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ya you really touch the heart and remember my childhood.......
I hate having milk :sick: i never try to have milk, tea or coffee anything. :)

So you don't have tea or coffee??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You are really missing something nice!!!!

Actually, nowadays I often check Boddunan forums early morning and switch on to some online music. It's really nice while we are working in kitchen!!! Particularly sundays

Meera sandhu
Ya now a days every one want tea or coffee when wake in the morning...........
Ya now a days every one want tea or coffee when wake in the morning...........

How some habits stay with us and become part of our lives ...Tea drinking was brought in by the British when they came to rule India, they brought tea plants from China and started the tea gardens in Assam and Ceylon since they had developed a taste for it...the same with coffee which they brought here from Africa and planted in the southern parts of India ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

my enjoyable routine is browsing and surfing.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.