Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i prefer job satisfaction. As without job satisfaction we cant able to work good and if we work good then definitely salary hike will be there.. :woohoo: :woohoo:

So your eyes are at salary hike

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7507]}

ya i m eagerly waiting for my increment. i hope within this month i will get increment. :woohoo: :blink:

Appraisal of HDFC bank is one month late this year...now increment and bonus next month only!! :( :( Hoping for the best and eagerly waiting!!! :evil:

Meera sandhu
Both are essential. :)

Salary should not be so low that a person may not be able to live with it. :evil: I am at a point where my salary is sufficient and now i care more for job satisfaction. :)
Both are essential. :)

Salary should not be so low that a person may not be able to live with it. :evil: I am at a point where my salary is sufficient and now i care more for job satisfaction. :)

So, once your future is secure, we may care more for job satisfaction. Isn't it?
Really nice answer :P

Meera sandhu
Do not look for job satisfaction only but look for satisfaction of others also Once you are settled well in job and you have good pay remember the mango shake you owe me for so long.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Do not look for job satisfaction only but look for satisfaction of others also Once you are settled well in job and you have good pay remember the mango shake you owe me for so long.

I don't need a good pay for a mango shake Suny. :woohoo: :evil: :woohoo:

Yes I know your cheque is on the way, I can do with that. Just inform me. :P :P

I have already give you 125INR you can have 6 mongo shake glass with it. :woohoo:
I think bothe are importanat. We should be able to maintain a balance between the two. There is no point in doing the job we hate only for the sake of high salary. Similarly if the job with which we are satisfied does not pay to fulfill our needs is not worth doing.

I have already give you 125INR you can have 6 mongo shake glass with it. :woohoo:
No make it double, I got full not half. I am not satisfied by any pay unless job satisfaction is there. I completed my job and got full pay. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think bothe are importanat. We should be able to maintain a balance between the two. There is no point in doing the job we hate only for the sake of high salary. Similarly if the job with which we are satisfied does not pay to fulfill our needs is not worth doing.

But in most cases, i have seen people sacrificing their interests for high paying jobs. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.