Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Our 13th President is Pranab Mukherjee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pranab_Mukherjee

13th? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Is it the reason why Kalam quit???? :P :P :P

Again bringing astrology...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7879]}

It's from Christian mythology not from Hindu astrology :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Finally Pranab mukherjee has been selected for being president

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Actually we have only one educated person.....that is kalam...if our politicians are not educated ...how they choose an educated person...pranaab helps a lot to sonia ji..so he is selected for this post.....kalam is my choice.... :) :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

Actually we have only one educated person.....that is kalam...if our politicians are not educated ...how they choose an educated person...pranaab helps a lot to sonia ji..so he is selected for this post.....kalam is my choice.... :) :) :) :) :)

Kalam is a scientist and former President. He is highly educated. But he is certainly not the only educated person. In fact, Pranab Mukherjee is highly educated and his qualifications are more matching with President job. Kalam's qualification for President job is just like preferring an engineer degree while selecting for Medical officer job.

Moreover, Kalam is not a candidate. Sangma may be. So, Sangma may be considered. However, Sangma wants President job just because he is tribal. In view of such narrow thinking, he is not suitable. so, Pranab Mukherjee is the only suitable candidate.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mathi

Kalam is a scientist and former President. He is highly educated. But he is certainly not the only educated person. In fact, Pranab Mukherjee is highly educated and his qualifications are more matching with President job. Kalam's qualification for President job is just like preferring an engineer degree while selecting for Medical officer job.

Moreover, Kalam is not a candidate. Sangma may be. So, Sangma may be considered. However, Sangma wants President job just because he is tribal. In view of such narrow thinking, he is not suitable. so, Pranab Mukherjee is the only suitable candidate.

This is exactly what I have been saying all along. Pronob is not only educated but a politician par excellence, whereas Kalam is not practical when it comes to matter related to finance and politics, he is wanting in some other related matters that I do not want to include here as that would be too much for a great man like Kalam. He is one of the best persons India ever had, a thorough gentle and able man but no good choice for a presidency candidate

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
All voted cast in Dr. Kalam's favor! Soniaji must visit our forum to see it!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7835]}

If Sonia Ji visits this site and reads this thread, she will be amused. She will see the total number of members on stats and find out that those participating in this thread are handful and they are voting for a non candidate.

There are 8400 members in the site so the winning candidate should get at least 4300 members' support. Moreover, Kalam being a non candidate, there is only one candidate viz. Pranab Mukherjee. Other candidates like Sangma are not being considered in Boddunan. Thus there is only one valid candidate and is elected unopposed (no voting needed) on Boddunan site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

And how many people are there who would participate while electing our new president? No I am not asking the value of their votes, which vary from state to state. Just the head count.

This is exactly what I have been saying all along. Pronob is not only educated but a politician par excellence, whereas Kalam is not practical when it comes to matter related to finance and politics, he is wanting in some other related matters that I do not want to include here as that would be too much for a great man like Kalam. He is one of the best persons India ever had, a thorough gentle and able man but no good choice for a presidency candidate

All Opinions ...are accepted....As a nuclear scientist we have to give him a protection ...means no one can approach reach easily...so that the post is suitable for him...... :) :) :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

Moreover, Kalam is not a candidate. Sangma may be. So, Sangma may be considered. However, Sangma wants President job just because he is tribal. In view of such narrow thinking, he is not suitable. so, Pranab Mukherjee is the only suitable candidate.[/quote]

This is exactly what I have been saying all along. Pronob is not only educated but a politician par excellence, whereas Kalam is not practical when it comes to matter related to finance and politics, he is wanting in some other related matters that I do not want to include here as that would be too much for a great man like Kalam. He is one of the best persons India ever had, a thorough gentle and able man but no good choice for a presidency candidate[/quote]

All Opinions ...are accepted....As a nuclear scientist we have to give him a protection ...means no one can approach reach easily...so that the post is suitable for him...... :) :) :) :) :) :)[/quote]

No one would harm him, he is such an innocent guy, otherwise also he is well protected.

Thank you said by: hepsiba
I have been hearing a lot of gush-gush comments about Pranab Mukherjee from some of my friends and when I challenged some of them to cite a single concrete achievement of this gentleman for justification of their such high-flown praise - all were groping for words! Ha!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.