Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's exactly my feeling,if Pranab Mukherji is such an outstanding administrator,an outstanding Finance Minister - why he has been considered for such ceremonial position when the country is in the midst of a grave economic crisis! Another very strange aspect of his candidature has been the kind of support that is coming for him from all questionable quarters! Lalu Prasad,Mulayam,even discredited Left - who once even dubbed me as the architect of the ecnomic policies which has produced the present economic crisis. What kind of dichotomy is this in our thing? We love and respect Dr.Kalam and vote for Pranab Mukherjee!

It is UPA decision to field him as a candidate for President. He has been spared for the post even though he was badly needed in active politics. As regards questionable quarters like Lalu, they are members of UPA and there is no reason why they should not support UPA candidate. As regards left, they cannot field their own candidate and they prefer UPA to NDA led BY BJP. There is no contradiction in UPA constituents and allies as well as Left supporting Pranab Mukherjee. We definitely hold Kalam in high regard but cannot have the same person as Presidential candidate again and again. Despite his capabilities, Pranab Mukherjee is also not candidate for all future Presidential tenures.

Really! No contradiction in Left support to Pranab! How many times did they bring life to standstill in West Bengal on Pranab's economic decisions?
That's exactly my feeling,if Pranab Mukherji is such an outstanding administrator,an outstanding Finance Minister - why he has been considered for such ceremonial position when the country is in the midst of a grave economic crisis! Another very strange aspect of his candidature has been the kind of support that is coming for him from all questionable quarters! Lalu Prasad,Mulayam,even discredited Left - who once even dubbed me as the architect of the ecnomic policies which has produced the present economic crisis. What kind of dichotomy is this in our thing? We love and respect Dr.Kalam and vote for Pranab Mukherjee!

It is UPA decision to field him as a candidate for President. He has been spared for the post even though he was badly needed in active politics. As regards questionable quarters like Lalu, they are members of UPA and there is no reason why they should not support UPA candidate. As regards left, they cannot field their own candidate and they prefer UPA to NDA led BY BJP. There is no contradiction in UPA constituents and allies as well as Left supporting Pranab Mukherjee. We definitely hold Kalam in high regard but cannot have the same person as Presidential candidate again and again. Despite his capabilities, Pranab Mukherjee is also not candidate for all future Presidential tenures.

Really! No contradiction in Left support to Pranab! How many times did they bring life to standstill in West Bengal on Pranab's economic decisions?

Which is what makes this decision to make Mukherjee President so suspicious! This whole issue reeks of a rather smelly fish!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Left differ from congress and BJP both. But they prefer Congress to BJP. Pranab Mukherjee is UPA candidate. They will not support anyone sponsored by NDA.

Kalam has done well by finally deciding to stay out of the contest. Thus he has settled the matter finally. Let us hope that Pranab Mukherjee will be elected unanimously. One leader of NDA has well stated that opposition for sake of opposition makes no sense.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article3542718.ece?homepage=true

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Which is what makes this decision to make Mukherjee President so suspicious! This whole issue reeks of a rather smelly fish!!

All the discredited elements in Indian politics have joined hands and done their worst to make a rational choice impossible! Dr.Kalam has been made to not to respond to the overtures of Mamata Banerjee's proposal. But he has thanked her and expressed his overwhelmed feelings to her! Mamata's espousal of the cause of dignity,probity and supreme national interest when the polity is under the attack of mercenary politicians who have joined politics to advance thier own cause and that of their families, has made her a politician of a rare breed, enjoying her splendid isolation. History would record her role in protecting the nation from its morally bankrupt politicians! Hats off to her! Hats off to Dr. Kalam!
i also think pranab mukherjee is the best administrator and he deserve the position of president. Kalam also a good person but he got a chance once na.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
i also think pranab mukherjee is the best administrator and he deserve the position of president. Kalam also a good person but he got a chance once na.

What his best brand of administration has produced in this country! Has he taken a single effective measure to unearth black money in this country?
Pranab is sure to win with a convincing majority. Shiva Sena, NDA constituent will support him. Adwani and others have failed to convince Kalam for Presidential candidature. Kalam has done well as he correctly understood the real situation.

Mamata Banerjee over estimated herself and her party in national perspective. There is a limit to pressure politics. Consequently she is left with no options.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/president-poll-mamata-running-out-of-options/266760-37-64.html

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/nda-divide-deepens-sena-backs-pranab/266756-37-64.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What is his best brand of administration has produced in this country! Has he taken a single effective measure to unearth black money in this country?

Let me ask one simple doubt
Can president of India do that? He has that power????? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

What is his best brand of administration has produced in this country! Has he taken a single effective measure to unearth black money in this country?

True!! In fact the value of rupee has taken the worst downslides during his tenure as the finance minister! He has not been able to contain that at all!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Let me ask one simple doubt
Can president of India do that? He has that power????? :blink: :blink: :blink:

No the President has no real powers, at least workable powers that is! A reason why people are made president so that they become redundant from the active politics.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.