Do water purifiers are genuine one? Do they really purify the dirt water as they show in the ad?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Water Purifiers are the best drinking water purifier systems. The Aquaguard Total Sensa is the world's only purifier equipped with E-boiling +, UV+, RO+ UF+ and SMP+ technologies that can purify any kind of water.
Yes water purifiers are must today, they keep dust particles of any size through their filter system and also the bacteria through UV (Ultra violate)One must use these to keep away from calculi as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:) :) :) :) :)

yes ..its must for a house and industries.....

but I have a plan to set a RO plant for waste water...for home purpose..appx 200 liters water will be stored in CHOK-BIT..I want change that way and using RO plant to filter the usage water and re use that to garden and car washing etc....
only washing cloths,bathing and kitchen usages water will be used to this plant..

(for Toilets we have separate under ground tanks...)

I need that plant....if anybody have the contact numbers are web address please provide here..it will be very usefull for us.

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Water Purifiers are made for purifying water and the purifiers which are available are good one.
My family uses Kent Purifier as it is good.

Want to make each day Accountable

Now water purifier is must as many diseases come through water.We use Aquagaurd.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes water purifiers really purify water.We use RO water and one can easily feel the comparison in it and the normal supplied water. :)
I do believe that water purifiers purify the water. But i cannot believe they purify the water as they show in the television ad, as the customer bring the drainage water. Is it so?

Water purifiers dont clean the water 100% but it helps to remove large amount of dirt particles. Now a days it is important to keep a purifier as the number of water borne diseases are increasing.
If we clean the water purifier every month then the performance is very good.
We too have a aquaguard purifier in home, for every year we need to change the candels and every week we clean it

Sarala

are you talking about PureIt ad, I dont think such a dirty water can be cleaned as shown in the ad..

If it's possible most of the drainage water can be cleaned and recycled as drinking water.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.