Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks to all! Very cerebral answers from friends! May be those long hours make those transient hours so sweet!
Thanks to all! Very cerebral answers from friends! May be those long hours make those transient hours so sweet!

Or is it that because we have to pass through the difficult hours, those hours which are blissfully free of any troubles and in the company of our beloved ones, become so sweet???
hmm_2012-06-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Swetha Shenoy

Or is it that because we have to pass through the difficult hours, those hours which are blissfully free of any troubles and in the company of our beloved ones, become so sweet???

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8032]}

I think it depends on our perception and in the way we take it.
I have practically experienced this

When i am with my fiance, time seems to fly like a supersonic jet and when i am waiting for him, time moves slower than a snail.

when chinmoy ji is there on forus, lengthy discussions that are fruitful takes place and we are un aware of the time
If chinmoy ji is in hibernation; then we got to wait!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy

I think it depends on our perception and in the way we take it.

hmmmmm yes!!! Also because we try and avoid certain issues that make them long dragged unpleasant experiences, ultimately causing us to savour even smaller victories and simpler joys!

We spend several time for thinking about difficult hours and difficult situation.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I have practically experienced this

When i am with my fiance, time seems to fly like a supersonic jet and when i am waiting for him, time moves slower than a snail.

when chinmoy ji is there on forus, lengthy discussions that are fruitful takes place and we are un aware of the time
If chinmoy ji is in hibernation; then we got to wait!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I agree!

Why?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8024]}

MAY BE BECAUSE,DIFFICULT HOURS ALWAYS MAKE OUR LIFE TIME SHORTER :ohmy: :ohmy:

AT THE SAMETIME, OUR SWEET LOVABLE HOURS PULLS OUR LIFETIME LONGER... :kiss: :kiss:

SO THAT OUR SOUL REALISES THAT AND MAKES US FEEL LIKE THAT...?????? :unsure: :unsure:
All hours same only. But we are feeling like this..:) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.