Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its not that people believe kids will learn more cultured in an average schools too they can learn.
I believe that the learning or applying culture in real life comes from within. It is natural. A person, who has studied in well cultured school, could be bad man in future.

Yes I agree with you. He/she may learn discipline from good schools but their mind may not work for the benefit of the society.
I am not sure if one can learn the same in a village primary school what one learns in Sherwood at Nainital or Doon school at Dehradun.

Yes you have point. The quality of student will vary. It depends on the teaching, level of subject books taught, and environments and discipline of the school. Life of the student will be much better if he gets education from good expensive and international school.
Schools are not a big issue.I think study depends on the student.Beside parents should guide their children properly.

A student learn discipline first at home. He learns it again from his teachers at school. Thus guidance from both sides are important.
Many parents believe, if we teach our kid in a high standard school, he will develop good qualities and become a good citizen. Also, he will reach high positions easily. But, i can't fully agree with it as I believe, we should teach our kids in normal schools where normal kids study. Otherwise, in future they will turn more high-fi and may find a little difficult to mingle with the society. What do you think?

I think a Student's Culture is more important. How their Parents gives Culture to their Child is important. Child behavior doesn't depends on School.

Child's behaviour gets change if he gets good teacher. Education is given more stress in schools. Besides education school also teach manners and extra curriculum activities.
Many parents admit their words in high fai school to show the prestige also.

Yes, giving more preference to prestige than kid's ambitions and talent is the root cause of all such evils :evil: :evil: :S

Unless and untill a child scores good marks and learn to be presentable, he won't be able to make his career at the best. Everybody wants to give their child the best. Everybody wants to seen their children getting degrees from Oxford and other famous international Universities. This is possible if student has talent. Talent makes them feel prestigious in the society. I don't think their parents are wrong.
Many parents believe, if we teach our kid in a high standard school, he will develop good qualities and become a good citizen. Also, he will reach high positions easily. But, i can't fully agree with it as I believe, we should teach our kids in normal schools where normal kids study. Otherwise, in future they will turn more high-fi and may find a little difficult to mingle with the society. What do you think?

Normal children also study in high standard schools.

The motive of human being is development. If people wants to develop, he should. Becoming High-figh is nothing but development. There is no harm in becoming great.

I believe in simple living and high thinking. Development makes our thinking high and better than others.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.