Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I did not donate blood to any body till now. I don't have any experience regarding this.
I have donated once and it felt great. Even i organized a blood donation camp in my organization where we encouraged employees to donate blood. It was great feeling. And don;t worry you won't feel weak a lot. its just for few mins..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I have donated once and it felt great. Even i organized a blood donation camp in my organization where we encouraged employees to donate blood. It was great feeling. And don;t worry you won't feel weak a lot. its just for few mins..

Even in my organization too blood donation camp is arranged every year where several employees donate blood. :)
I have donated once. I got feared before donating but after that fear gone. If any scope come I am ready now to donate.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have donated once. I got feared before donating but after that fear gone. If any scope come I am ready now to donate.

Yes donating blood for the first time always have a fear in mind but after that it becomes normal it happened with me too when I donated for the first time but I never got feared of it from second time.I have seen most of the people have a fear that they may get ill if they donate blood which is a myth and people should made aware of it that blood donation is good for health. :)
Not yet but would like to very soon. :)

Live in the present :)
Not yet but would like to very soon. :)

You should try it as your blood could save life of someone. :)
Donating blood is not bad at all but some precaution should needed as new pin or bag etc. So don't donate in any where.

Donating blood is not bad at all but some precaution should needed as new pin or bag etc. So don't donate in any where.

They take lot of care for it. I have donated blood to Rotary blood bank many times and they take lot of care while taking out blood. :)

They take lot of care for it. I have donated blood to Rotary blood bank many times and they take lot of care while taking out blood. :)

That is what I am saying that we should donate in a reputed and registered organisation.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.