Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think most of the members here have +ve blood group and I am the only who has -ve blood group.

So, clear proof given by you that negative groups are rare :P

Which group do you belong to?

Meera sandhu
I think most of the members here have +ve blood group and I am the only who has -ve blood group.

So, clear proof given by you that negative groups are rare :P

Which group do you belong to?

I belong to A -ve blood group
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Rarest blood group is AB-ve then comes B-ve and O-ve and lastly A-ve. are the rare blood groups.
Only 1% of population has AB-ve blood group hence it is the most rarely found blood group.
Rarest blood group is AB-ve then comes B-ve and O-ve and lastly A-ve. are the rare blood groups.
Only 1% of population has AB-ve blood group hence it is the most rarely found blood group.

Yes,I have heard that there are very rare AB+.
My one friend is there who is having blood group AB+

Want to make each day Accountable

Hey Ronark,
I would like to clear ur doubt here.. AB-ve is rare blood group and not AB +ve
AB+ve is common blood group

Hey Ronark,

Ok. There is a huge difference between AB+ and AB-. Right?

Want to make each day Accountable

Hey Ronark,

Ok. There is a huge difference between AB+ and AB-. Right?

Yes +ve and -ve sign makes a whole lot of difference. If a person with negative blood group receives the blood with positive group then the recipient will die.
Hence it is necessary to check and confirm the gropus before any blood transfusion.
[quote]Yes +ve and -ve sign makes a whole lot of difference. If a person with negative blood group receives the blood with positive group then the recipient will die.
Hence it is necessary to check and confirm the gropus before any blood transfusion.[/quote]
It is a nice information shared and also noticeable .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I have a doubt.
Even if AB- is rarest, they can receive blood from A-, B- and O- . Isn't it? Am I right??
If so, even if they are rarest, they get the benefits of Universal receiver.

Both A- and B- can receive blood from O-. Isn't it? So, they also have some benefits.

But O- can receive blood from O- only.

If so, which group will get less benefits, while considering this factor also? :whistle:
Sheetal can you tell me please :)

Meera sandhu

I have a doubt.
Even if AB- is rarest, they can receive blood from A-, B- and O- . Isn't it? Am I right??
If so, even if they are rarest, they get the benefits of Universal receiver.

Both A- and B- can receive blood from O-. Isn't it? So, they also have some benefits.

But O- can receive blood from O- only.

If so, which group will get less benefits, while considering this factor also? :whistle:
Sheetal can you tell me please :)

I think this is not possible. It happens in positive group only.
Let wait for Shetal.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.