Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't like to go to hospital.and yes,me too don't like syringe.

But Ronark for donating blood you don't need to go to hospital. :woohoo:

I know some types of Camps are organised,where we can give blood.
But in hospitals too, blood Donation room is there.

So you can go to those camps if you are afraid of hospitals. :laugh:

I don't like to do such type of help.What afraid me is that if the by chance,the syringe which i used is infected with HIV,then what?
My life gone...I have gone to do social service,a help who wants blood,but this could ruin my life.

No these are disposable syringe and they use it for one person and then they dispose it.Don't fear. :)

I don't like to do such type of help.What afraid me is that if the by chance,the syringe which i used is infected with HIV,then what?
My life gone...I have gone to do social service,a help who wants blood,but this could ruin my life.

No these are disposable syringe and they use it for one person and then they dispose it.Don't fear. :)

I have this fear for a long time...Its not my parents have such fear... My father and mother has donated Blood several times for our Family.

Ek Baar infect hone ke baad koi Dekta nahi hai... Kisko kya hua hai... Don't won't to spoil my life.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have this fear for a long time...Its not my parents have such fear... My father and mother has donated Blood several times for our Family.

Ek Baar infect hone ke baad koi Dekta nahi hai... Kisko kya hua hai... Don't won't to spoil my life.

But you know you can save lots of lives by donating blood. :)
I have donated blood a couple of times when I was in college.I was in NCC and we had to compulsorily donate blood once a year or more if you wished.I cannot remember how many times, but I have donated then, but not after that ...
bpositive.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But you know you can save lots of lives by donating blood. :)

I know that i can save a lot of people,but fear will never let me do this.

I have donated blood for my friend's friend's father and he came back from death trap.

My Blood Group and Mind Setup :laugh: is

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8057]}

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I have donated blood for my friend's friend's father and he came back from death trap.

My Blood Group and Mind Setup :laugh: is

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8057]}

I am too B+

Hey Sandhya I was going to start the same thread on blood groups. Anyways ..
could never donate the blood as either I am under the weight or less hemoglobin than required.
My blood group is A -ve the rarest blood group.
Hey Sandhya I was going to start the same thread on blood groups. Anyways ..
could never donate the blood as either I am under the weight or less hemoglobin than required.
My blood group is A -ve the rarest blood group.

-ve group is very rare.They check it before taking blood and if found someone underweight they don't take. :blink:
I donate only 2 times ............ : :) :) :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.