Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Does that mean new topic starters shall get 2 points for them. That is a good news for us. Because we shall see a number of new threads.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is it so?
Am really ahppy

Even i am happy as one of our suggetion has been implemented here. :woohoo:

why can't you start a new thread to check it?
I have already started a few threads today

So have you got this points?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Is it so?
Am really ahppy

Even i am happy as one of our suggetion has been implemented here. :woohoo:

why can't you start a new thread to check it?
I have already started a few threads today

I already checked it day before yesterday but did not start a thread for it. :)
I noticed it a couple of days back when the changes were made to the profile page.It is good to have this since you get points for starting a discussion topic as well , since I see a lot of topics go totally unanswered and the member has no way of responding and taking the discussion forward ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes few days back i also checked it ans came to know that now we are getting 2 points to start a new thread. :)

It will be better to announce in one thread about what what changed by adm.

Yes ! Ram, there should be separate thread to display the changes in the website.
I hope respective person will pay attention on this suggestion.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I noticed it a couple of days back when the changes were made to the profile page.It is good to have this since you get points for starting a discussion topic as well , since I see a lot of topics go totally unanswered and the member has no way of responding and taking the discussion forward ...

Since I have not started in months neither have any intention so it makes no difference to me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Since I have not started in months neither have any intention so it makes no difference to me.

Intention? :evil:

Why? :evil: Start few interesting threads as threads are getting older we need some fresh ones. :laugh:
great to see so many changes in boddunan.and this point system will definately motivate people to participate more.
i noticed my account section just few minutes before and then came to know about this feature. :)

a.s.
great to see so many changes in boddunan.and this point system will definately motivate people to participate more.
i noticed my account section just few minutes before and then came to know about this feature. :)

But how did you notice it as since long you haevn't started a thread. :woohoo: Just start it and see. :)
Its good to see the points are back, probably a part of the recent changes made to the site!! I only hope that it brings out more quality threads rather than a flood of useless ones!!

It is certainly good to give points to the members who start the topic. It will motivate those members who are working hard to keep the forum active and interesting by starting new threads. But as you mentioned, it is likely to be misused. So, shouldn't the thread also go through some sort of approval like the way articles are done before being published? That way the quality will also be maintained and the members will also be motivated!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.