The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know it there should be. :blink:[/quote]

Some barriers keep friendships green...

Yet, you have not understood the true meaning of what I told :huh: :huh:

can you read it again?[/quote]

I think in every relation barriers should be there. Those barriers makes everything alive.[/quote]

May be i need to learn what is friendship then? :blink:

I always think when there is barrier in friendship then that friendship doesn't last for longer. :blink:[/quote]
Then what's your concept about lady friends? Tell me first. then I will give you answer[/quote]

I think we were talking about friends here not lady friends. :laugh:[/quote]

Am not talking about your girl friends yaar.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Just a friend like me[/quote]

I don't have girl friends and never had in the past but i had many female friends and there were no barriers we used to do everything which we like to but somethings are there which are against morality but that's not barrier. :blink:[/quote]

So you are agreeing that there is a difference in friendship between boys and girls...i.e. We approach boys in one way and girls in another way. Yet, it's pure friendship in both cases. Isn't it?
Same is the case of different aged friendships. Each group requires different approach. Yet, they all can be termed under friendship, sure. :) :)

So, Sanjeev, if you find any good person, try to make him/her your friend. Never look for his age. But give importance to the love and respect he gives you. It's more important in friendship than age. :) :) :)[/quote]

Comeone Sandhya you diverted the topic. :laugh:

We were talking about age. :blink:

So you agree we have to approach differently with friends of different age groups that's what i also meant to say. :)[/quote]

Still now I have not diverted from the topic.
Just trying to make you understand with the example of girl-boy friendships.

Don't you know there are different approaches to different friends.

At first we should read his mind and character. then we deal with him according to it.
i.e. With all our friends, we are not dealing in a uniform way.

Some friends may be humorous. When we are with them, we may be also so.
Some friends are really serious, who talks a little. In their company we may talk less. But it doesn't mean he is not a true friend of yours.
i.e. Language of communication differs according to the characteristics of the person whom we deal with[/quote]

I knew it that you won't agree but that's we have to have different approaches with every friend even for the friends with different age groups. :laugh:[/quote]

Yes I can agree with you on this see the difference of age in between you and me and we are still friends.[/quote]

We are freinds because we are of same age group see the profile pictures. :laugh:[/quote]

If I go by the profile picture than your elder than me- my VeerG.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's why I said age group not age.I knew it you would catch it. :woohoo: :woohoo:
That's why I said age group not age.I knew it you would catch it. :woohoo: :woohoo:

G veerG what ever you say I have to say yes VeerG, thank you VeerG. :laugh: :laugh:

I never thought of age, when friendship comes. ;)
I have many friends, which are much greater than my age.

Want to make each day Accountable

In fact age too counts, you cannot share every thing with any one. That is neither decent nor in. But friendship has no age limit otherwise.

Should we have barriers in frienships? :blink:

I don't know it there should be. :blink:

Some barriers keep friendships green...

Yet, you have not understood the true meaning of what I told :huh: :huh:

can you read it again?

I think in every relation barriers should be there. Those barriers makes everything alive.

May be i need to learn what is friendship then? :blink:

I always think when there is barrier in friendship then that friendship doesn't last for longer. :blink:

Then what's your concept about lady friends? Tell me first. then I will give you answer

I think we were talking about friends here not lady friends. :laugh:

Am not talking about your girl friends yaar.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Just a friend like me

I don't have girl friends and never had in the past but i had many female friends and there were no barriers we used to do everything which we like to but somethings are there which are against morality but that's not barrier. :blink:

So you are agreeing that there is a difference in friendship between boys and girls...i.e. We approach boys in one way and girls in another way. Yet, it's pure friendship in both cases. Isn't it?
Same is the case of different aged friendships. Each group requires different approach. Yet, they all can be termed under friendship, sure. :) :)

So, Sanjeev, if you find any good person, try to make him/her your friend. Never look for his age. But give importance to the love and respect he gives you. It's more important in friendship than age. :) :) :)

Comeone Sandhya you diverted the topic. :laugh:

We were talking about age. :blink:

So you agree we have to approach differently with friends of different age groups that's what i also meant to say. :)

Still now I have not diverted from the topic.
Just trying to make you understand with the example of girl-boy friendships.

Don't you know there are different approaches to different friends.

At first we should read his mind and character. then we deal with him according to it.
i.e. With all our friends, we are not dealing in a uniform way.

Some friends may be humorous. When we are with them, we may be also so.
Some friends are really serious, who talks a little. In their company we may talk less. But it doesn't mean he is not a true friend of yours.
i.e. Language of communication differs according to the characteristics of the person whom we deal with

I knew it that you won't agree but that's we have to have different approaches with every friend even for the friends with different age groups. :laugh:

Yes I can agree with you on this see the difference of age in between you and me and we are still friends.

yes...no one here thinks that you two differs by more than 15 years. Feels as if same age.
Now tell me Sanjeev,
Does your age difference really counts in your friendship????

Meera sandhu
I never thought of age, when friendship comes. ;)
I have many friends, which are much greater than my age.

As long as age is not stopping you from communication in a normal and friendly way, there is nothing that can stop you otherwise same age friendship won't work.

@Sanjeev

You are saying, you make friendship with only those persons with whom you can share everything. Does it mean, you never keep any secrets from friends? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

If so, why can't you make Boddunan family a friend of yours?? Just start a new thread, Sanjeev's secret sharing with Boddunan friends.
All of us will really find enough time to hear everything about you, don't worry :cheer: :cheer: :P :P
We are all your friends :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Some friends are casual friends (because we are supposed to write friends) But we never feel comfortable sharing every thing with every one.

Some friends are casual friends (because we are supposed to write friends) But we never feel comfortable sharing every thing with every one.

Our soul doesn't give permission to share anything with casual friends.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.