The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When you are forty or above, age does not matter. But in twenties and thirties, this matters. A twenty years old will not find himself compatible to a forty years or more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When you are forty or above, age does not matter. But in twenties and thirties, this matters. A twenty years old will not find himself compatible to a forty years or more.

Yes, I agree with your point that a teenager may not like the friendship/company of an elder person. But as age processes, more mature he become to accept friends of any age. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Yes, I agree with your point that a teenager may not like the friendship/company of an elder person. But as age processes, more mature he become to accept friends of any age. Isn't it?

This is correct. In fact, age always matters. But when you grow older, age gap for friendship broadens. A ten year old may not be friend with twenty year old. But a forty year old will be easily friend with fifty years old though age differential is still ten years.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't have any problem till now. I have lot of friends from all age groups.

Same here, I have friends right from 1 year to 80 years.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i don't think that age becomes the barrier in friendship.friendship has no age limits.friends can be made in any situation with anyone.but they must be honest.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Ok..let us leave online friends and talk about real world friends.

Sandhya marriage is bit different from friendship. :blink:

Although marriage is one step ahead of friendship.Secondly there is restrictions when you are married due to some social fear you can't break marriage just for the reason that your frequecy does not match with the spouse :blink: .My frequency does not match with my wife but i can't leave her as i always expect she/i will learn it with the time so are we. :blink: I remember in the starting we used to have lots of arguements which have reduced now may be now we understand each other better and we should as we don't have another alternative. :blink:

But in friendship if we find such instances we would break it or become less friendly and search for some new friends. :blink: It happens with me i don't know if it happens with you or someone else. :blink:

Let me add a few things more.....

We have a large steel plate at home. Some days before also, my mother showed it to me saying, "This is that plate, that we two have our food, once we were married".
You may think, most newly married couple are so...
But that's not the case of my parents.....

Since I was 17 or 18, my father followed one habit daily. I can't remember now....my parents eating in the same plate. But I have always seen from my childhood.....mother serves food to father and us together and she waits till my father completes. Even if he can complete the whole food, he never do so. He will place a small quarter of food in one corner.....it's his daily ration to my mother :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
After he leaves, she takes more rice and curries and eat from the same plate itself.
It shows the bond between they two. They followed this, till we shifted to new home. I was 17, I think so.
Also, before marriage, financially my father was weak in his business. I can proudly say, my mother was behind my father's success. She stood with him side by side, involved in everything, kept account of everything and helped my father in every way she can. Also, my father never keeps any secret money. Everything, he gives to my mother. So, mother had full calculations of the business and whatever he need, he asks from mother. :cheer: :cheer: . Also, every decision they took, they took by asking each other and deciding.
Till now I feel, we have to learn many things from my parents. Till now, I don't know how much money comes to my husband's account and he hates most, such questions from me. B)

Also, whenever people in our neighbourhood wants to invite a first family for weddings, most of them choose ours. It's believed, if we give our first invitation letter to a peaceful family, their family will also be like this. Now, hoping you understood, age difference doesn't matter in any relationships. Also, they never need to compromise with each other, thinking, they can't find any alternative.
Even if I have seen many quarrels of them, I have never heard till now, my father saying, I don't want you. :) :) :) :)

At my degree life, I have seen them quarrelling a lot :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Yet, after our marriages, their bond has grown only stronger and stronger. That's why some time before, i started a thread, as age processes, will bond grow stronger.
i have to search that thread back to discussion

Meera sandhu
Friendship is needed for building any good relationship than does age matters?
I feel NO age is not big issue but as said by @gulshan generation gaps may stop sometime.. But I have friends of different ages...
There is no special barriers in friendship it is a special relation on this earth which we choose and ours choice.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Pulling this thread up for discussion......

I am still firm in my opinion.....age is not a bar for true friendships and relationships

Meera sandhu
Pulling this thread up for discussion......

I am still firm in my opinion.....age is not a bar for true friendships and relationships

For me friend is one whom we could share any feeling of ours but i don't think anyone would be able share it with a child of 5 years.Don't you think so? :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.