The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pulling this thread up for discussion......

I am still firm in my opinion.....age is not a bar for true friendships and relationships

For me friend is one whom we could share any feeling of ours but i don't think anyone would be able share it with a child of 5 years.Don't you think so? :blink:

We can't share every feeling with our friend, even if he/she is our best friend. We can do so with our spouse only :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

I am still firm in my opinion.....age is not a bar for true friendships and relationships

For me friend is one whom we could share any feeling of ours but i don't think anyone would be able share it with a child of 5 years.Don't you think so? :blink:

We can't share every feeling with our friend, even if he/she is our best friend. We can do so with our spouse only :) :) :)

OK not every but few things we won't be able to share with a kid which we would be able to share it with a friend of the same age group. :laugh:

OK not every but few things we won't be able to share with a kid which we would be able to share it with a friend of the same age group. :laugh:

You should share according to his age group and with her according to her age group. In fact not age but gender is also matter of consideration.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My parents do tell me that age do matter, but i don't think about age to marry any girl.

Want to make each day Accountable

You should share according to his age group and with her according to her age group. In fact not age but gender is also matter of consideration.

Not gender as there are people who have female friends much close with whom they share anything.But in the case of age as even if you try to share it with a child too he/she won't be able to understand it. :laugh:

Yes I agree....
Sanjeev, if you are specifying so...you can never make a girl a good friend of yours. :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Not gender as there are people who have female friends much close with whom they share anything.But in the case of age as even if you try to share it with a child too he/she won't be able to understand it. :laugh:

While sharing such matters to a girl friend of yours, tell it to your wife also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
hmm_2012-07-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

While sharing such matters to a girl friend of yours, tell it to your wife also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8431]}

Yes I agree....
Sanjeev, if you are specifying so...you can never make a girl a good friend of yours. :evil: :evil:

Please read it again I said some people not me i don't have any female friend with whom i could share anything. :blink:
Let us see in a different angle.
I also have a lot of friends in boys. Yet, i can't share matters everything with them.....there is a barrier. But it doesn't mean, it's not friendship. Same is the case of friendship with people of much aged or less aged.
If we can't tell everything, we can't say it's not a friendship.
It's true, many things are hidden in our mind which we may not share with our spouse or dearest friend. But it doesn't mean they are not near to us. Some foolish thoughts...we may laugh ourselves, but never share with others.
Hoping you got my point....or should i explain it again???

Can you correct the grammatical mistake of its title?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.