People throw stones at those trees only, bearing fruits.
Is it right? What do you think? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you intend to get fruits, you will hurl stone only at fruit bearing tree. But if you aim only fun or practice, any tree will do.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No should not thrown, It may hurt others also and fruits are damaged.So if possible fetch by hands.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We should not throw stones at trees to get the fruits.Instead we should use our hand to get it.If we find that our hands are not reaching simply take a long stick and fetch those fruits which we want.Throwing stones can hurt those people who stand near the tree or passes beside the tree.Even it can hurt animals also.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Entammo.....
seeing your replies, I can't stop laughing.

It's just an old Malayalam proverb....I translate it to English ;) :dry: :unsure: :unsure:
Decode it!!!!!

Meera sandhu
Where is my answer???
Fast fast!!!!

Meera sandhu
I dont known where I am right or wrong- this is my though
Its like poking our own eyes... the one which gives us fruits and satisfy our hungry, is we hurt it then we are hurting ourselves. :huh:
However in general we dont have to throw stones to catch a fruits as there are techniques for getting it... :)
Come on Sandhya no one is going to throw a stone on the tree which does not bear fruits. :blink:

Similarly those people who do work are blamed when something goes wrong those who don't can't be blamed for anything. :laugh: :laugh:
What I feel that these days people keep guards to protect their fruit giving trees. I have a few trees of different fruits and always share my fruits with people who are biggest thieves, making them guards I sleep with peace and they take all the pain for their share.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What I feel that these days people keep guards to protect their fruit giving trees. I have a few trees of different fruits and always share my fruits with people who are biggest thieves, making them guards I sleep with peace and they take all the pain for their share.

hahaha .. :laugh: :laugh: that's great because they too may be feared that they won't get their share then. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Actually people wants to have it for free. Throwing such stones sometimes hit their own head.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.