To my mind most of the time trouble break out when we treat this kind of relationship as perfectly real ones! What are your thoughts on this?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To my mind most of the time trouble break out when we treat this kind of relationship as perfectly real ones! What are your thoughts on this?

Not every time unless the person in question is fake or intentions are not right. Otherwise you can find some of them as real as in real life. I have a mixed bag.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Virtual relation is akin to pen friendship. Only thoughts or identity of views and likes/ dislikes matter. Apart from expression through net and sharing of photos/ images etc, nothing more is feasible. People should not trust on basis of net sites profiles and take any action based on that.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As long as it is at the virtual stage it does have its limitations and also one has to treat it that way, but when it goes to a different level altogether ,like when people meet each other then of course there is a chance for people to take it further..I have met a few people who were my online friends and we have become good friends now...however, one has to be very very cautious before proceeding further and be very sure ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Obviously a virtual relationship in its very nature is restrictive and in the absence of any reliable means to know the true character of the persons we have been interacting, let us remember Ronald Reagan's quote 'Trust and verify'. What do you say? :ohmy:
Sincle I am a full time blogger and web designer, I have to talk to people online on a regular basis and infact have met many clients from US when they have come to India.

If the person is not faking it, then most of the time you will find the person as is as you met online. They may have some peculiar surprises for you like their eating habits, cell phone etiquette etc etc but since you are meeting for the first time most people ignore or let go.

And once you meet, the relationship does not remain virtual and you can decide your next course of action. But make sure you know a person 200% even before you decide to meet. Like Ceem quoted "Trsut and Verify". With online relationships you can take nothing at face value.
Sincle I am a full time blogger and web designer, I have to talk to people online on a regular basis and infact have met many clients from US when they have come to India.

If the person is not faking it, then most of the time you will find the person as is as you met online. They may have some peculiar surprises for you like their eating habits, cell phone etiquette etc etc but since you are meeting for the first time most people ignore or let go.

And once you meet, the relationship does not remain virtual and you can decide your next course of action. But make sure you know a person 200% even before you decide to meet. Like Ceem quoted "Trsut and Verify". With online relationships you can take nothing at face value.

That says it all! Wise words,indeed! Thanks!
Thank you said by: Arun Jain
One can't know the intentions of a person in virtual relationships. :evil:

It's applicable in real relations too :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Let me now answer to Ceemji's question, "What are the limitations of Virtual Relationships?"

Somedays before, you were absent in forum for more than 2 weeks and no one here knows anything about you. That's the main limitation of online relationship!!!! If it's a real one, we can find our friend easily.

Also, if someone has to part with this world, there is no method to tell his friends, I am leaving!!!!
Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

It's applicable in real relations too :evil: :evil: :evil:

But there are more chances that you would know the intentions of people in offline life. :blink: :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.