The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But my hubby never fear me :unsure: :unsure: :angry: :angry:

I think, I should show your post to my hubby.....he may change :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Your hubby may be afraid of you may be he does not reveal it in front of you and I think to fear of someone is good in life. :)

Still now, he fear his father a lot :sick: :sick: :sick:

Yet, he is not afraid of me. Me too ;)
We are just friends yaar :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Then its OK there is fear of someone in every one that's important. :)

I too fear from my father but there are certain things for which I am afraid of my wife and that's OK I feel. :lol:

I think, I should show your post to my hubby.....he may change :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Your hubby may be afraid of you may be he does not reveal it in front of you and I think to fear of someone is good in life. :)

I too fear from my father but there are certain things for which I am afraid of my wife and that's OK I feel. :lol:

Giving you a free tip :evil:

But never pretend before her that you are afraid of her :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

I never pretend it .I know it,its not good at all. :blink:

may be you also don't know that your hubby fears from you as he does not pretend it. :blink:

may be you also don't know that your hubby fears from you as he does not pretend it. :blink:

Really :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Wow!!!!!
I don't think so :unsure: :unsure: :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Actually, he can't even tolerate if I rise my eye brows against him. :)

Meera sandhu

I don't think so :unsure: :unsure: :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

But I must say you that you should make him to fear frm you at least a bit. :blink:

May be that way he would be able to control some of his bad habits if he has. :blink:

But I must say you that you should make him to fear frm you at least a bit. :blink:

May be that way he would be able to control some of his bad habits if he has. :blink:

He don't have any bad habits yaar...no cigarettes, pans.....drinking also social drinking during his functions, once in 6 months or 1 year. What else do I need? :)
He never quarrel also..very calm nature :) :)
He often never drink during his functions....he say, if he drink, he can't work for 3 days :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So, I tease him saying, if all husbands of Kerala think like this, our state will really prosper :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

He don't have any bad habits yaar...no cigarettes, pans.....drinking also social drinking during his functions, once in 6 months or 1 year. What else do I need? :)
He never quarrel also..very calm nature :) :)
He often never drink during his functions....he say, if he drink, he can't work for 3 days :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So, I tease him saying, if all husbands of Kerala think like this, our state will really prosper :cheer: :cheer:

Hehehe..even my wife also says the same thing when someone asks about my nature. :woohoo:

Come on you need to check it out if he is really like you think. :woohoo:
It's 100% correct. He don't like drinks that much. That's why am happily living with him.....never feel the need of scaring him also!! Hi Hi

Meera sandhu
It's 100% correct. He don't like drinks that much. That's why am happily living with him.....never feel the need of scaring him also!! Hi Hi

That's good. :)

Happiness is what matters at last in married life. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Afraid to each other is not proper but trust and respect to each other is very important.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.