The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was surprised to see the topic of the thread.What's relation of a snake with drinking? :blink:

Yes drinking excess alcohol is harmful for our body i also have seen lots of people dying due to this bad habit. :blink:
I was surprised to see the topic of the thread.What's relation of a snake with drinking? :blink:

Yes drinking excess alcohol is harmful for our body i also have seen lots of people dying due to this bad habit. :blink:

in our language, full fit person is called 'paamp' in a funny way. Paamp means snake. It's true, when alcohol dances in brains, he also dances like a snake and he can't stand erect, he resembles a snake . Isn't it?
Hoping you understood.
If not tell me

Meera sandhu
Drink does not kill. I am around seventy and drink. Khushwant Singh, well known author and journalist drinks even at ninety. Let me state that I have consumed three drinks of whiskey and one beer just before writing this post. I am still normal.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So am thinking...how much these drinkers drink everyday that they loss their liver :S :S :S :S

They drink very quickly and do not eat well. One needs to drink very slowly with snacks preferably non veg. I believe- Work fast bur consume slow.

Even Amruth taken in excess turns poison. Drinks have no exceptions.
Mild drinking is good for health. I read so. Even it's added to medicines.

It should be taken as medicine only. Then no problem :woohoo:

Drink is not medicine. This is taken only for fun and intoxication. This does not remove worries. This does not remove tension. This is only for enjoyment. so drink only when you are in good health, drink slow and see how much is your budget. Do not neglect your family needs.

The wives should control if husbands exceed. They are not weak.

I think drinkers never hear wife's advice. I think persons belonging to those group neglect their wife's advices most. When drinks dance inside the brain, they can't understand anything.

I have told in another thread.....though a man earns more than 500-600 everyday, he spends its lion share in liquor shops which is not all good for family or nation.

Mild drinking is ok.....but addicted to drinks....... :blink: :blink: :blink:

Drinkers do not hear wives' advice because they are not properly treated. Here I may give an example from my family. One cousin of mine was heavy drinker. His wife made strict rule that he could take drink only at home. She would herself serve him in moderate quantity. He improved. Wives generally either totally permit or disallow. This is extreme. They should allow with some restriction. If the husband deliberately exceeds or does not listen to her, she may even thrash him. women are not so weak.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Drink does not kill. I am around seventy and drink. Khushwant Singh, well known author and journalist drinks even at ninety. Let me state that I have consumed three drinks of whiskey and one beer just before writing this post. I am still normal.

So am thinking...how much these drinkers drink everyday that they loss their liver :S :S :S :S

They drink very quickly and do not eat well. One needs to drink very slowly with snacks preferably non veg. I believe- Work fast bur consume slow.

Drink is not medicine. This is taken only for fun and intoxication. This does not remove worries. This does not remove tension. This is only for enjoyment. so drink only when you are in good health, drink slow and see how much is your budget. Do not neglect your family needs.

I think drinkers never hear wife's advice. I think persons belonging to those group neglect their wife's advices most. When drinks dance inside the brain, they can't understand anything.

I have told in another thread.....though a man earns more than 500-600 everyday, he spends its lion share in liquor shops which is not all good for family or nation.

Drinkers do not hear wives' advice because they are not properly treated. Here I may give an example from my family. One cousin of mine was heavy drinker. His wife made strict rule that he could take drink only at home. She would herself serve him in moderate quantity. He improved. Wives generally either totally permit or disallow. This is extreme. They should allow with some restriction. If the husband deliberately exceeds or does not listen to her, she may even thrash him. women are not so weak.

:( :( :( My wife don't allow me to drink but I sometime drink a little and don't let her know that I am drunk.I also feel that they should allow us some moderate quantity its not bad if taken little. :blink: :blink:

:( :( :( My wife don't allow me to drink but I sometime drink a little and don't let her know that I am drunk.I also feel that they should allow us some moderate quantity its not bad if taken little. :blink: :blink:

Chupa rustam. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sanjeev.....let me ask one simple question...
will you allow your wife to drink? ;)

Meera sandhu

But I have never heard any such 'curtain beatings' :blink: :blink:
I remember the thread started by you. You specified a word having 'curtain'. Can't remember it now :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Chupa rustam. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So, Sanjeev is revealing a dreadful truth that he fears his wife :unsure: :ohmy: :dry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev..have you seen my post

Meera sandhu
Regarding drinking habits, I would say that we should do what Anna Hazare's team has done in their village. They have beaten drunkards to stop drinking.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.