The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As it is consumed with some chemicals which had killed them. But drinking wont kill them if they are addicted to it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It's 100% correct. He don't like drinks that much. That's why am happily living with him.....never feel the need of scaring him also!! Hi Hi

Afraid to each other is not proper but trust and respect to each other is very important.

But sanjeev has already revealed a great secret that he is afraid of his wife sometimes, even if he never pretend :woohoo: :woohoo: ...particularly in drinking matter :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
What about you? Are you afraid of Preeti??

Meera sandhu
It's 100% correct. He don't like drinks that much. That's why am happily living with him.....never feel the need of scaring him also!! Hi Hi

That's good. :)

Happiness is what matters at last in married life. :)

Sanjeev
let me tell you one big comedy....

My younger brother is saying.... I won't touch drinks whole through my life...
If she can't do anything, she will at least put a stone on my head and kill me while I sleep. :ohmy: :ohmy: . So, I can't take risk :laugh: :laugh:

So Sanjeev, don't worry...you are not the only husband who fears his wife in this matter B) B) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev

If she can't do anything, she will at least put a stone on my head and kill me while I sleep. :ohmy: :ohmy: . So, I can't take risk :laugh: :laugh:

So Sanjeev, don't worry...you are not the only husband who fears his wife in this matter B) B) :laugh: :laugh:

I trust my wife on this she can't do anything like this. :)

Actually she does not want me to drink because he has seen her father drinking whole life and she has been through that bad phase of life when her parents used to quarrel with each other due to her father's addiction. :evil:

Sanjeev

Actually she does not want me to drink because he has seen her father drinking whole life and she has been through that bad phase of life when her parents used to quarrel with each other due to her father's addiction. :evil:

don't trust her too much Sanjeev ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev

Why shouldn't I? :blink:

She is my wife I have to trust her. We both trust each other that has made the bond stronger. :)

Sanjeev

She is my wife I have to trust her. We both trust each other that has made the bond stronger. :)

i was just kidding yaar...you took too serious :P

Do you think, my sister-in-law will put a stone on my brother's head? :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :P :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev

Do you think, my sister-in-law will put a stone on my brother's head? :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :P :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

No wife can do it ask your brother to keep continuing his habit. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sanjeev

No wife can do it ask your brother to keep continuing his habit. :woohoo: :woohoo:

he has not started yet. Then why should he continue? :evil:

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev

he has not started yet. Then why should he continue? :evil:

Ok then ask him to start it he should not fear of his wife. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.