The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Regarding drinking habits, I would say that we should do what Anna Hazare's team has done in their village. They have beaten drunkeds to stop drinking.

If you are in a village and dominant enough, try beating the drunkards. At Agra, many women demonstrate before liqueur shops, get them closed violently and even beat the drunkards and others with sticks. But later the shops again open and the business is as usual.

As long as the wine shops are lawful, there is nothing to stop. But you can control your own family men.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's really worrying for a lady to see her husband return home as 'snake'. It can cause a lot of stress and family tensions also. Keep it medium...once in a while....because kids are learning from their parents, a lot of things!!!

Meera sandhu
Drink does not kill. I am around seventy and drink. Khushwant Singh, well known author and journalist drinks even at ninety. Let me state that I have consumed three drinks of whiskey and one beer just before writing this post. I am still normal.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So am thinking...how much these drinkers drink everyday that they loss their liver :S :S :S :S

They drink very quickly and do not eat well. One needs to drink very slowly with snacks preferably non veg. I believe- Work fast bur consume slow.

Even Amruth taken in excess turns poison. Drinks have no exceptions.
Mild drinking is good for health. I read so. Even it's added to medicines.

It should be taken as medicine only. Then no problem :woohoo:

Drink is not medicine. This is taken only for fun and intoxication. This does not remove worries. This does not remove tension. This is only for enjoyment. so drink only when you are in good health, drink slow and see how much is your budget. Do not neglect your family needs.

The wives should control if husbands exceed. They are not weak.

I think drinkers never hear wife's advice. I think persons belonging to those group neglect their wife's advices most. When drinks dance inside the brain, they can't understand anything.

I have told in another thread.....though a man earns more than 500-600 everyday, he spends its lion share in liquor shops which is not all good for family or nation.

Mild drinking is ok.....but addicted to drinks....... :blink: :blink: :blink:

Drinkers do not hear wives' advice because they are not properly treated. Here I may give an example from my family. One cousin of mine was heavy drinker. His wife made strict rule that he could take drink only at home. She would herself serve him in moderate quantity. He improved. Wives generally either totally permit or disallow. This is extreme. They should allow with some restriction. If the husband deliberately exceeds or does not listen to her, she may even thrash him. women are not so weak.

:( :( :( My wife don't allow me to drink but I sometime drink a little and don't let her know that I am drunk.I also feel that they should allow us some moderate quantity its not bad if taken little. :blink: :blink:

Chupa rustam. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So, Sanjeev is revealing a dreadful truth that he fears his wife :unsure: :ohmy: :dry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am not a new person every one fear of his wife. :laugh:

Its not actually a fear there are certain things which if revealed may cause a fight/arguments in couples. :)
But my hubby never fear me :unsure: :unsure: :angry: :angry:

I think, I should show your post to my hubby.....he may change :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Drinking is a very bad habit which we should avoid. Not able to avoid fully atones step by step we can reduce the consumption.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

I think, I should show your post to my hubby.....he may change :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Show it to him and post the result.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

we all waiting for what he is expressing. :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

we all waiting for what he is expressing. :)

Today he left home before 7am.....job tension :ohmy: :angry:
So couldn't show him :evil: :evil: :evil:
Let him return..... :P :P

Meera sandhu

Your hubby may be afraid of you may be he does not reveal it in front of you and I think to fear of someone is good in life. :)

Your hubby may be afraid of you may be he does not reveal it in front of you and I think to fear of someone is good in life. :)

Still now, he fear his father a lot :sick: :sick: :sick:

Yet, he is not afraid of me. Me too ;)
We are just friends yaar :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.