Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No I refuse to accept it that this is a way of life for every ne. Some people are masters of this art and they survive solely on sycophancy but there are as many people who would never accept it as way of life even if they face the worst in their lives.

Our life is complex. This cannot be explained in simple terms. Every one has some self respect, some efficiency, some honesty, some dishonesty, some sycophancy, some humanity, some divinity, some devilishness.

Na main shaitan hoon na main bhagwan hoon dunia jo chaehe samajhe main to insaan hoon (Neither I am Satan nor God. whatever people may say, I am human) .

Survival instinct is main driving force. people act to succeed and gain any way that suits and they can.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No I refuse to accept it that this is a way of life for every ne. Some people are masters of this art and they survive solely on sycophancy but there are as many people who would never accept it as way of life even if they face the worst in their lives.

Our life is complex. This cannot be explained in simple terms. Every one has some self respect, some efficiency, some honesty, some dishonesty, some sycophancy, some humanity, some divinity, some devilishness.

Na main shaitan hoon na main bhagwan hoon dunia jo chaehe samajhe main to insaan hoon (Neither I am Satan nor God. whatever people may say, I am human) .

Survival instinct is main driving force. people act to succeed and gain any way that suits and they can.

I must agree with the middle paragraph of your post but I still refuse to accept that every one would follow a buttering way to climb up the ladder.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Of course sunil, one cannot generalise, but many people only think about their own interests and to get something done in their favor would go to any length ...similarly there are people who would rather not bother if it means losing their self respect and self pride, but such people are fewer than the first category...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course sunil, one cannot generalise, but many people only think about their own interests and to get something done in their favor would go to any length ...similarly there are people who would rather not bother if it means losing their self respect and self pride, but such people are fewer than the first category...

I never care for my losses and go my own way as long as I know I am on the right path. I can amend my ways if I am wrong but not because I have to compromise with some one for my personal gains. I am in the second category.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I never care for my losses and go my own way as long as I know I am on the right path. I can amend my ways if I am wrong but not because I have to compromise with some one for my personal gains. I am in the second category.

Yes I am sure you are :) , one would never feel diffident when you have such a nature because you have the self confidence to face the world without any fear ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.