The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here many got a doubt, why am thanking all the people who have congratulated and appreciated Sandhya. Some people felt that as I am the initiator of the thread so am thanking, but they completely mistaken.
I am thanking because sandhya has created a great record and all are appreciating her. Instead of showing jealous people are appreciating her sincerely and I know sandhya from the starting she join this site and about her work. And she is a good friend and guide to me. By this line people will think again that am showing partiality and all. there is nothing like that. When am in moderator position there is no friendship and all. I see the issue. But Now am thanking people as a friend of sandhya. I felt happy when all of you are appreciating her, even people who quarreled with her few months and days before on forums also congratulated and appreciated her are thanking. This made me very happy. So am thanking everyone who thanking her. So Now everyones doubt may be got cleared i think so. If still has doubt, you are welcome to ask.

Why unnecessarily create such bad vibes by citing jealousy and et al. It's very strange that on the one hand you maintain that you are conscious of your role as moderator and on the other hand you are thanking others on her behalf which she has done already. The question here is the propriety of your action as moderator. Would you do it in future in relation to others to maintain your fairness?I know Sandhya well enough to say that she never lets go of a single occasion when she thanks or uses her Karma in respect of everyone's activity. I have been here long enough but never have come across this kind of thing.

keep cool Ceemji :P :P :P

I always try to keep my cool. Here again I have a big point. Moderators are like judges. They should be not only fair in their conduct but must appear to be so. One who lacks that detachment would always create controversies. If I criticize Sandhya for some of her actions. Am I jealous or anyone for that matter. Although she is junior to me in age as well as a member in this site,I have never hesitated to applaud her in the most appropriate terms as she truly deserves! On this beautiful occasion of her completing a great feat,I can't comprehend why this talk of jealousy and all that and that too by a moderator. Most unfortunate to say the least!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I even thanked the people when sasikanth has become emperor. I feel there is nothing wrong or i didnt any crime by thanking others on behalf of my friends. I cannot always play a moderator role na. I too have friends over here. but when any thing happens against the rules of the site and forums then i should use my moderator role and power

Sarala, I have not answered to your previous post as chinmoy has already said what I wanted to say!! The fact that I and others questioned the practice of Thanking everyone'
s post is because it may set off a completely wrong and undesirable precedent to others. On one hand, we keep telling people to not post replies or click thank you button unnecessarily and here as a moderator, you are thanking everyone for congratulating sandhya. It could have been misunderstood by many so, but now that you have cleared it, its okay. There was no need to mention unpleasant incidents, that's all.

Hope you understand!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Here many got a doubt, why am thanking all the people who have congratulated and appreciated Sandhya. Some people felt that as I am the initiator of the thread so am thanking, but they completely mistaken.
I am thanking because sandhya has created a great record and all are appreciating her. Instead of showing jealous people are appreciating her sincerely and I know sandhya from the starting she join this site and about her work. And she is a good friend and guide to me. By this line people will think again that am showing partiality and all. there is nothing like that. When am in moderator position there is no friendship and all. I see the issue. But Now am thanking people as a friend of sandhya. I felt happy when all of you are appreciating her, even people who quarreled with her few months and days before on forums also congratulated and appreciated her are thanking. This made me very happy. So am thanking everyone who thanking her. So Now everyones doubt may be got cleared i think so. If still has doubt, you are welcome to ask.

Why unnecessarily create such bad vibes by citing jealousy and et al. It's very strange that on the one hand you maintain that you are conscious of your role as moderator and on the other hand you are thanking others on her behalf which she has done already. The question here is the propriety of your action as moderator. Would you do it in future in relation to others to maintain your fairness?I know Sandhya well enough to say that she never lets go of a single occasion when she thanks or uses her Karma in respect of everyone's activity. I have been here long enough but never have come across this kind of thing.

I always try to keep my cool. Here again I have a big point. Moderators are like judges. They should be not only fair in their conduct but must appear to be so. One who lacks that detachment would always create controversies. If I criticize Sandhya for some of her actions. Am I jealous or anyone for that matter. Although she is junior to me in age as well as a member in this site,I have never hesitated to applaud her in the most appropriate terms as she truly deserves! On this beautiful occasion of her completing a great feat,I can't comprehend why this talk of jealousy and all that and that too by a moderator. Most unfortunate to say the least!

Exactly! As a moderator, his or her actions should be the same and fair to one and all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree she truly deserves applaud for her achievement here on Boddunan.Its not at all easy to reach there.It happens with every body there are + and - in all persons its up to us how we accept it. :blink:
Ram: Congratulation to you Aniyathi. Sorry i am late as here net is not working for few days so I am unable to remain in touch, hope I will back soon.

You have written 'Aniyathi', what is this mean ? is it bengali word or malayalam

Am really shocked Sarala :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

She is my sister. It means so.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram: Congratulation to you Aniyathi. Sorry i am late as here net is not working for few days so I am unable to remain in touch, hope I will back soon.

You have written 'Aniyathi', what is this mean ? is it bengali word or malayalam

:blink: :blink: :blink: I did not know it. :blink: :blink: :blink:
I even thanked the people when sasikanth has become emperor. I feel there is nothing wrong or i didnt any crime by thanking others on behalf of my friends. I cannot always play a moderator role na. I too have friends over here. but when any thing happens against the rules of the site and forums then i should use my moderator role and power

Friend and Moderator , a Double role ! ....It must have been really difficult for you to balance ! ...just joking :cheer: :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many Many congratulations Sandhya you are really doing your best. keep it up.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

:blink: :blink: :blink: I did not know it. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Aniyathi means younger sister...
he is my elder brother and Kannan, my younger brother

Meera sandhu

Friend and Moderator , a Double role ! ....It must have been really difficult for you to balance ! ...just joking :cheer: :P

Oh this is human psychology, some people are closer than others and none can help in matters like those. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.