The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I even thanked the people when sasikanth has become emperor. I feel there is nothing wrong or i didnt any crime by thanking others on behalf of my friends. I cannot always play a moderator role na. I too have friends over here. but when any thing happens against the rules of the site and forums then i should use my moderator role and power

Friend and Moderator , a Double role ! ....It must have been really difficult for you to balance ! ...just joking :cheer: :P

Oh this is human psychology, some people are closer than others and none can help in matters like those. :) :)

Yes, of course.........
Sunil,
If you become a moderator now, will you stop friendship with Sanjeev. Never. Isn't it???? :whistle:

Only problem occurred here was I am a normal user and Sarala a moderator.
Even if Sarala is not responding (nor me too) to many persons' posts, people are putting more oil to flames. What's teh reason behind this? :P :P
Also, this thread is to congratulate me for my acheivement. Why other matters discussed here, particularly by those members who are not even willing to congratulate me? :evil: :evil:
If they can't congratulate me, they should never use this thread for other purposes also. Isn't it Sunil??? B) :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
I even thanked the people when sasikanth has become emperor. I feel there is nothing wrong or i didnt any crime by thanking others on behalf of my friends. I cannot always play a moderator role na. I too have friends over here. but when any thing happens against the rules of the site and forums then i should use my moderator role and power

Friend and Moderator , a Double role ! ....It must have been really difficult for you to balance ! ...just joking :cheer: :P

Oh this is human psychology, some people are closer than others and none can help in matters like those. :) :)

Yes, of course.........
Sunil,
If you become a moderator now, will you stop friendship with Sanjeev. Never. Isn't it???? :whistle:

Only problem occurred here was I am a normal user and Sarala a moderator.
Even if Sarala is not responding (nor me too) to many persons' posts, people are putting more oil to flames. What's teh reason behind this? :P :P
Also, this thread is to congratulate me for my acheivement. Why other matters discussed here, particularly by those members who are not even willing to congratulate me? :evil: :evil:
If they can't congratulate me, they should never use this thread for other purposes also. Isn't it Sunil??? B) :sick: :sick:

There is nothing wrong in that but the normal intelligent person would not make it look that way. See while on official duty looking on a particular side makes it look suspicious. You know every one has people friendly or not so friendly but once you are on seat of power you should act as per the dignity of the seat.
The justice should show as well mere doing is not sufficient. I hope you know what I mean.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I think the purpose of this thread is now over since its been days since Sandhya has become a Caesar and the topic is now getting diverted. Sandhya and Sarala, if you both agree with me, please get the thread locked!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think the purpose of this thread is now over since its been days since Sandhya has become a Caesar and the topic is now getting diverted. Sandhya and Sarala, if you both agree with me, please get the thread locked!!

Kalyani...
Now also, we two are keeping quiet. Other persons are in deep discussion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can ask members just to congratulate me in this thread......otherwise, delete their posts here after. :P
Am I not right?
Am requesting you to do so. :)
It started with just a thank you :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Kalyani...
Now also, we two are keeping quiet. Other persons are in deep discussion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can ask members just to congratulate me in this thread......otherwise, delete their posts here after. :P
Am I not right?
It started with just a thank you :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Even though I ask them to post only congratulations, it is still going to be diverted to other topics and I think since everyone has congratulated, it can be locked isn't it? I mean how many more are remaining to post their congratulations??? :)

A few are still remaining....I think so....though not sure.

Meera sandhu
Actually I have asked my dearest friend, whom I have made a member to post at least 1 congratulation message here. am still waiting for her. Though she is my referee, she has not participated yet.

Meera sandhu

Kalyani...

Am I not right?

Congratulations once again. :)

Sandhya I want to clarify it friendship and the responsibility should be balanced.I expect from moderators too they should forget about friendship when they are moderator.

:blink:
Actually I have asked my dearest friend, whom I have made a member to post at least 1 congratulation message here. am still waiting for her. Though she is my referee, she has not participated yet.

I fail to understand the significance of it, since you already say that she have never participated yet!

I fail to understand the significance of it, since you already say that she have never participated yet!

She joined here months back. But when she tried to login, it's not opening. My referal link showing her name was also not opening.

Day before yesterday, i tried to send another link to her. But now, referral link is not working in Boddunan. So, I have asked her to join this site directly ....yet post a congratulations message for me.

@Sanjeev...
As I and Kalyani have clearly told, the purpose of this thread, I request you not to discuss such matter again here. Hoping you understand :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.