The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So these will not be available in winters? Okay I shall wait to see them if I am on board by then.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are good photographer as well as gardener. I like the photos as well as the flowers of your garden.Simply beautiful.
And here is my bees to extract honey from your flowers.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8675]}

But it looks like a dracula moving in zig zag motion to stamper the flowers under his feet :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

But it looks like a dracula moving in zig zag motion to stamper the flowers under his feet :evil: :evil:

It looks captured in a white container, trying desperately to come out but in vain. :lol: The flowers are safe. :P

Live in the present :)

It looks captured in a white container, trying desperately to come out but in vain. :lol: The flowers are safe. :P

Nice anwer!!! :laugh: :laugh:
I can't stop laughing
Sanjeev....you are trapped :evil:

Meera sandhu
Nice pictures Ram, I also have a balsam with the red flowers like yours but have not yet taken pictures of it!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I like flowers and take photo and keep all in my album. This is a just hobby.
attammy.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Lovely flowers and very nice pictures, I have a similar picture taken from my garden as well... looks almost similar to your picture :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8682]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Day before Onam, I made a small Attam for my girl's happiness. It's not great...but I want to share it with you....because, all flowers except Marigold, were taken from my own garden....even the tulsi leaves....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8683]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.