Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We must not think about those happenings of past.In fact we should build our present and our future.

People can remind your past only if you care. If you pay any heed to the irrelevant talk about past, they will also forget. Most people are in habit of speaking out everything to others on slightest closeness. They just need shun this habit and all will be okay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Every one of us goes through such kind of experiences at least once in our life time, where we feel betrayed by our loved ones or something happens that is traumatic. Most of us are able to put it behind us and move on with life and that should be ideally the case. But many do carry those burdens with them and make those burdens mar their judgement or behavior when dealing with those people even after so many years. Which never repairs the rift in truth, even when they may make it appear as if all is well. This especially is the case between family members!

Yes , in fact I see a lot o youngsters too these days having the same negative attitude when they break up with their boy friends or girl friends.One gets to read so many cases of suicide/crime when there is rejection , which is a worrying trend. Youngsters go berserk when their love affairs dont go the way they want them to...Of course later they might come out of it, but in the mean time they would have wasted some of the most precious months of their life !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes True, but i think it goes for all. Such kind of things are hard to overcome no matter what age you are from.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
On the contrary I feel youngsters are less into love stuff and more into one night stand. :( :(

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Every one of us goes through such kind of experiences at least once in our life time, where we feel betrayed by our loved ones or something happens that is traumatic. Most of us are able to put it behind us and move on with life and that should be ideally the case. But many do carry those burdens with them and make those burdens mar their judgement or behavior when dealing with those people even after so many years. Which never repairs the rift in truth, even when they may make it appear as if all is well. This especially is the case between family members!

Yes , in fact I see a lot o youngsters too these days having the same negative attitude when they break up with their boy friends or girl friends.One gets to read so many cases of suicide/crime when there is rejection , which is a worrying trend. Youngsters go berserk when their love affairs dont go the way they want them to...Of course later they might come out of it, but in the mean time they would have wasted some of the most precious months of their life !

Yes that is one example we often see nowadays. The failure to recognize their true feelings and inability to process such feelings in the right manner often leads to berserk and, in many cases, violence towards the other person and self! It is almost like they have never been taught on how to deal with unexpected setbacks in life and how to move on!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Past is past.We should not hold on the past things in our present.Because if we think about our past we are spoiling our present and future one.

Sharmistha Banerjee
On the contrary I feel youngsters are less into love stuff and more into one night stand. :( :(

Whatever be the evil in one night stand attitude, such youngsters will not be burdened with past. They have a casual approach. Even otherwise, one cannot force relation. some indulge in one side love and consequently are frustrated. All relations are mutual. A practical approach is all that we need.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It happens with many people ! They are unable to let go and move on with their lives when they have had some unpleasant experiences in life .I personally feel that they are making it difficult for everyone around them by remaining morose and carrying the past burden on their shoulder all their life.I feel that one should move on in life instead of remaining in the past...

Its easy to say it but no one can forget the past. There are certain incidences which happen in every one's life and its hard to forget them more we try to forget them more we remember them.But yes ideally its better to forget past to make future better. :)
On the contrary I feel youngsters are less into love stuff and more into one night stand...... :cheer: I tend to agree with that ...

Yes that is one example we often see nowadays. The failure to recognize their true feelings and inability to process such feelings in the right manner often leads to berserk and, in many cases, violence towards the other person and self! It is almost like they have never been taught on how to deal with unexpected setbacks in life and how to move on!

It is do a lot with the home atmosphere and also the environment they grow up in.But a steady well balanced home atmosphere can definitely overcome any lapse in the environment they grow up in ! I too feel that life is full of setbacks and upheavals , so why not face it like the way it has to be done ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It happens with many people ! They are unable to let go and move on with their lives when they have had some unpleasant experiences in life .I personally feel that they are making it difficult for everyone around them by remaining morose and carrying the past burden on their shoulder all their life.I feel that one should move on in life instead of remaining in the past...

Its easy to say it but no one can forget the past. There are certain incidences which happen in every one's life and its hard to forget them more we try to forget them more we remember them.But yes ideally its better to forget past to make future better. :)

there is nothing like time which heals everything, so one only has to make an effort to make the natural healing process faster so that we dont waste precious moments of our life grieving..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.