The topic is locked.
Its not that easy but there are few tips to get peace of mind:

"Learn to be more patient and tolerant with people and incidents

Don't take everything too personally.

Let bygones be gone. Forget the past and concentrate on the present moment. There is no need to evoke unpleasant memories and immerse yourself in them.

Practice some concentration exercises. This will help you to reject unpleasant thoughts and worries that steal away your peace of mind.

Learn to practice meditation. Even a few minutes a day will make a change in your life".

What do you say?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev...when will we lose peace????
When your mind is upset with some problems.
So, as long as a solution is not sort out for the problem, that problem will disturb us in one way or other. It's true, keeping away from such thoughts through recreation, yoga etc can help you not to remember then often. Yet, it lies in the deepest layer of my mind, still waiting for an answer. What do you say?

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev...when will we lose peace????
When your mind is upset with some problems.
So, as long as a solution is not sort out for the problem, that problem will disturb us in one way or other. It's true, keeping away from such thoughts through recreation, yoga etc can help you not to remember then often. Yet, it lies in the deepest layer of my mind, still waiting for an answer. What do you say?

That's right how much we try to get rid of the issues which upset us but somewhere it remains in our mind which disturbs us. Recently I had a hard time at my offline job which disturbed me I am trying to get over with it but not able to eliminate it fully though I am trying hard. :evil:
Computer does so much work but never loses peace. A robot will never lose peace. so, we should computerize or robotize ourselves. Work with purpose emotionless and you have all peace of mind. Over sensitivity and burst of emotion result in loss of peace of mind. Too many expectations may lead to frustration and consequential loss of peace. So limit your expectations and these must be reasonable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Computer does so much work but never loses peace. A robot will never lose peace. so, we should computerize or robotize ourselves. Work with purpose emotionless and you have all peace of mind. Over sensitivity and burst of emotion result in loss of peace of mind. Too many expectations may lead to frustration and consequential loss of peace. So limit your expectations and these must be reasonable.

But being human being we cannot be emotionless or become computer/robot. So its normal for us being disturbed for the things which we may not like to happen. :)

But being human being we cannot be emotionless or become computer/robot. So its normal for us being disturbed for the things which we may not like to happen. :)

We cannot be emotionless but we may still subdue these by rational thought. Just conceive yourself as a small drop in ocean of space and time. Success and failure, faith and deception are all part of life and many things are beyond your control. Do not expect others to be very good and helpful. Also know your own limitation. Do the best and forget the rest.

I often lost my peace of mind when I was in thirties and forties. Later, by just change in attitude, I have always peace of mind.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Sandhya Rani

Human beings do get disturbed by certain events but when you analyse and are able to get a clear picture , you re able to handle it the way it should be handled.Once you stop giving undue importance to events that don't really help you or have a negative impact on your mind , you will feel more at peace...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by doing meditation and yoga.

novel reading also like meditation. We can keep our full mind in that without thinking anything. Full concentration will be there.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Friends I would like to add one thing with the above mentioned tips.
If a person is always in joking mode, he/she will never loose hearts. Keep joking and have fun. Don't take anything seriously untill the matter is serious enough.

Keep joking and laughing. It is good for health. Keep watching comedy shows. This is good therapy.
by doing meditation and yoga.

novel reading also like meditation. We can keep our full mind in that without thinking anything. Full concentration will be there.

Yoga is good. Body massage is also good for relaxation.

I would like to say that if a person has tendency to forget the bad events of life, he will be happy. It is possible if he is busy with other good things. Mostly peace of mind comes from loved ones. Spend most of the time with your loved ones. You may opt for your hobby or anything which you like most.

E.g. I love eating out. When I am sad or not in a good mood, I opt for good lunch or dinner.
Small disturbances, time is the best machine.....yet, it can't cure all. Just reduce its intensity

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.