The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Normally discussion with my friends. some friends suggest me tarpin tail, garlic pest, and kapur also mix a pain and spray in our home.

Don't make untidy and the flies will not come. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Normally discussion with my friends. some friends suggest me tarpin tail, garlic pest, and kapur also mix a pain and spray in our home.

Don't make untidy and the flies will not come. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thank for suggest Ram prosad but really its is useful or not i don't know.
Flies cannot smell the finoil smell. so no house fly will enter.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@ Gulshan sir

just as per my knowledge. please say if egg cover or garlic are useful to house files.

Egg cover keeps lizards away but not flies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

For stopping houseflies to enter our house we have to clean our house with disinfectant

I think when the Sun Set, we should close our windows and door of our house. This will protect our house from house flies.

Want to make each day Accountable

haha, Ronark, Mostly houseflies will come to houses only day time and very rare at night time.

haha, Ronark, Mostly houseflies will come to houses only day time and very rare at night time.

No madamji, Sometimes it do come in night as well.
I don't like those flies in my house. So, I strictly care about these flies.

Want to make each day Accountable

It is very hard to torate frgnance of garlic

Yes of course there are better options than that. I remembered how in olden days they used to put dhoop in the evenings to cleanse the atmosphere,and also to keep the flies and mosquitoes away. I do it when there is live coal when we burn wood, but if you have the convenience why don't you try it out...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

By drying neem leaves and burning them and spreading the smoke whole house then no fly can enter the house

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.