The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Flowers sense differ from state to state in the country. Amazing Fact!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
In Andhra Pradesh, we keep rose flowers and around them we keep jasmine or champa flowers. or kanakambram we say in telugu, i dont know in english. that gives a great look.

Kanakambara is called Crossandra in English and it is a lovely combination when woven together with Jasmine flowers...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8914]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Andhra Pradesh, we keep rose flowers and around them we keep jasmine or champa flowers. or kanakambram we say in telugu, i dont know in english. that gives a great look.

Kanakambara is called Crossandra in English and it is a lovely combination when woven together with Jasmine flowers...

Yesterday one of my colleague(female) said something on this topic which are follows

"Having flowers on head make us more beautiful, it gives down to earth personality look, homely appearance. Fragrance comes out of the flowers make the atmosphere very pleasant. All the persons like fragrance which comes out of flowers. It makes us feel high confident. It cant be expressed by words. It should be felt. Only female can experience. it is a God's Gift tot he world of Eves."

I Completely agree her statements. Let me know your opinion on this.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

We call it Aboli in Marathi and also use it in combination with the fragrant Mogra flowers.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yesterday one of my colleague(female) said something on this topic which are follows

"Having flowers on head make us more beautiful, it gives down to earth personality look, homely appearance. Fragrance comes out of the flowers make the atmosphere very pleasant. All the persons like fragrance which comes out of flowers. It makes us feel high confident. It cant be expressed by words. It should be felt. Only female can experience. it is a God's Gift tot he world of Eves."

I Completely agree her statements. Let me know your opinion on this.

I guess it depend on the individual taste and preference...I personally love flowers and do think that ladies when dressed up for a special occasion with silk sarees and flowers in their hair look very pretty and I am sure this also makes them feel self confident since they are looking their best...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We call it Aboli in Marathi and also use it in combination with the fragrant Mogra flowers.

Kalyani in Tulu we call it Abolige and I agree thay look beautiful when they are tied together with Mogra and a few of those fragrant green leaves as well, am not sure what they are called...

Kalyani in Tulu we call it Abolige and I agree thay look beautiful when they are tied together with Mogra and a few of those fragrant green leaves as well, am not sure what they are called...

Those leaves are called Marwaa in Marathi, I have it in my balcony, I am not sure what its called in English but my guess is it is some kind of oreganum. I love those leaves a lot!

Its not a fight madam. I just want ot know the reason behind the teasing

Orange flowers in hair, it just look funny yaar... :S :S
It's Keralites' observation ;)
It's different from Tamilians :cheer: :cheer:

sandhy,a you may imagine it to be funny, but they actually look very beautiful! Try it once!

sandhy,a you may imagine it to be funny, but they actually look very beautiful! Try it once!

Yes, Kanakambaran is nice to see. But can't imagine to wear in our hair. That's why I told it depends on personal preferences and perspectives. :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Yes, Kanakambaran is nice to see. But can't imagine to wear in our hair. That's why I told it depends on personal preferences and perspectives. :cheer:

Maybe becuase you are not used to it! :laugh: Actually I have seen it a very common practice in Hyderabad, Bangalore and in Maharashtra, aboli flowers with jasmine! They look very beautiful.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.