The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can you tell me how its kajal is made?
NithyaKalyani.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
NithyaKalyani1.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

I don't know many of us know about Nithyakalyani Flower which is found mostly in lavander colour. I have attached some of the photos for you. Let me know know your view on these.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8973]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8974]}

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

The flowers are held on flame until they get charred and then the charred flower is crushed and made into a powder to which some butter is mixed and made into a thick paste and it is ready for use.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

The flowers are held on flame until they get charred and then the charred flower is crushed and made into a powder to which some butter is mixed and made into a thick paste and it is ready for use.

They give fragrance to us even after they get crushed. It teaches a lesson for us. We should be useful to others.

I don't know many of us know about Nithyakalyani Flower which is found mostly in lavander colour. I have attached some of the photos for you. Let me know know your view on these.

Yes that's Periwinkle also found in white color, the white color flowers are used as remedy for diabetes.
Darkpinksadapushpa.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I do have exactly the same plant at home. But I don't know if it's nithyakalyani.

I call another white flower, similar to jasmine as 'Nithya kalyani'

Meera sandhu

I do have exactly the same plant at home. But I don't know if it's nithyakalyani.

I call another white flower, similar to jasmine as 'Nithya kalyani'

Most of the nithyakalyani will be in lavander colour. It is for beauty. When it go close the the plant, you will definitely feel some unpleasant smell.

Yes that's Periwinkle also found in white color, the white color flowers are used as remedy for diabetes.

Nowadays you get them many more colors kalyani like light pink,dark magenta and also maroon..We call it sada pushpa which means flowering all through the year..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8975]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nowadays you get them many more colors kalyani like light pink,dark magenta and also maroon..We call it sada pushpa which means flowering all through the year..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8975]}

I like these flowers much. I want to have this plant at my home. I will try to find out where it is available?

Exactly the same I had one...
Actually I had two colours..
But when I returned after my Onam vacation, someone stole one of those plants.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.