Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My favorite outdoor game is coco, may no one know about it over here. Its wonderful game

How is coco played? Is it an individual or team game?
image.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
My favorite outdoor game is coco, may no one know about it over here. Its wonderful game

Jabeen it is called Kho Kho and it is a team game played by two teams when one of the team members sit o the ground in opposite directions and one of them is trying to catch the other as the person goes round those who are sitting...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8904]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In my childhood days, I have played kho-kho very much. I was living in Railway Colony and this sport was much popular their.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sarala Madam,
I know well about coco. In my school days, during P.Ed joues we guys used to play Kabadi and girls Co co :blink:

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Jabeen it is called Kho Kho and it is a team game played by two teams when one of the team members sit o the ground in opposite directions and one of them is trying to catch the other as the person goes round those who are sitting...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8904]}

When I read the heading of the thread kho-kho was the game that came to my mind. We used to play it a lot in our school days.

Live in the present :)
Even i used to play Kho-Kho a lot in childhood but not now days I see kids playing it. There were many games like Pakdan pakdai,hide and seek which we used to play which these days kids don't. :)
I remember a childhood game known by different names in different regions. The children sit in a circle facing inward. A child moves around the circle with a tightened handkerchief used for beating. He utters some words while moving and stealthily throws the handkerchief behind a child. If that child detects that a handkerchief is placed behind him, he will move around and repeat the same. But if he cannot detect, the boy who placed the handkerchief will begin beating him. with the handkerchief. This game goes on. I have forgotten name of game and exact procedure.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I remember a childhood game known by different names in different regions. The children sit in a circle facing inward. A child moves around the circle with a tightened handkerchief used for beating. He utters some words while moving and stealthily throws the handkerchief behind a child. If that child detects that a handkerchief is placed behind him, he will move around and repeat the same. But if he cannot detect, the boy who placed the handkerchief will begin beating him. with the handkerchief. This game goes on. I have forgotten name of game and exact procedure.

I remember the game though not the name exactly. Once the person realizes that the handkerchief has been dropped behind him , he picks it up and runs behind the person who dropped it. The first person who dropped the handkerchief has to take the vacant seat before being caught up.

Live in the present :)

I remember the game though not the name exactly. Once the person realizes that the handkerchief has been dropped behind him , he picks it up and runs behind the person who dropped it. The first person who dropped the handkerchief has to take the vacant seat before being caught up.

we used to sing the song...."Bombay rosakka, kola kola mundiringa" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: with a bunch of leaves in hand.

Ek ajnabi haseena se...dropping kerchief is shown in that song

Meera sandhu
"Kilithattukali" a play where a big square is drawn. Then divide into 4 equal squares. One person has to play while others stay in the columns. 4 stones are placed in the centre and it's needed for the central player to keep it away from other players. If he touch anyone of those people, he can get inside the column and the other person can continue the game again

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.