The topic is locked.
Our India became popular and attracted by the foreigners only by seeing our traditional activities and traditional clothes we wear. But now a days everyone are adopting foreign culture and changing our traditional look. So guys atleast on the festival days let us wear traditional dress. I hope many of you will do this to make our India look beautiful. :)

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I see a lot of people wearing Kerala Sari and dhoti on CHingam month (first month of Malayalam - Onam season) and on November first - when Kerala state was formed. Otherwise it's rare to see that off-white sari, except during functions.
Yet some ladies prefer to wear it in churches and temples

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Harsha
I think you are from Kerala. This is the only place where we see many people wear traditional dress. But in my state Andhra Pradesh we will see this only in the age group greater than 60. At present age group between 1-30 are attracted by western style.

Personally, I am not comfortable with traditional Indian dress and so I shall wear only the western type. Indian dress may attract foreigners but I'll not wear any dress to please them. If they like Indian traditional dress, let them wear this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I think you are from Kerala. This is the only place where we see many people wear traditional dress. But in my state Andhra Pradesh we will see this only in the age group greater than 60. At present age group between 1-30 are attracted by western style.

yes, am from Kerala.
Both my father and father-in-law wear sandal/white dhoti only. They have never used pants in their life....even once :P

Meera sandhu
Now Durgapuja is running and in Astami that is tomorrow we all wear dhoti and sandow . This is our tradition.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

yes, am from Kerala.
Both my father and father-in-law wear sandal/white dhoti only. They have never used pants in their life....even once :P

My father also used to wore the white dhoti and white shirt only. Only his marriage he wore pant shirt.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It is nice to dress up wearing traditional clothes during festivals and also for functions like weddings and other religious and family occasions, we tend to have many such occasions and these days most men prefer wearing long Kurtas over dhoti,kaccha,churidar ,pajamas or even jeans and ladies stick to silk sarees or embrodered tissue sarees and ghagras...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes, am from Kerala.

My father also used to wore the white dhoti and white shirt only. Only his marriage he wore pant shirt.

Yes, for Christian marriages..pants and coats are compulsory. It's their tradition :)

Meera sandhu

yes, am from Kerala.

Yes, for Christian marriages..pants and coats are compulsory. It's their tradition :)

Not only christian ,Murwari community marry in pant and court.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But every one should follow their own tradition and should not adopt other traditional ware.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.