Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For me work is work. I do not worship.

Here its not the literal meaning. Here worship is respecting and loving. Unless you love your work, it becomes a drudgery

I dislike worship as I do not believe in God or any deity. There is no reason why I should treat work that i like as worship that I dislike.

You are entitled to your own opinion.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
For me work is work. I do not worship.

I work because I want to achieve something. In each and every holy books, its written to work without expecting any result in return. Good work always gives good result and bad work gives only sufferings. My wants are little. So I work less.
It has nothing to do with worship.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I too feel that any kind of worship we offer either to god,nature or our ancestors should come from within and not because you are forced to do so or because you are expected to do so...Being committed to anything you take up is in iteslf is a kind of discipline ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too feel that any kind of worship we offer either to god,nature or our ancestors should come from within and not because you are forced to do so or because you are expected to do so...Being committed to anything you take up is in iteslf is a kind of discipline ...

Duration depends on person's mindset. Probably it may vary from one religion to other. Christians have worship which will go for more than 1 hour.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Duration depends on person's mindset. Probably it may vary from one religion to other. Christians have worship which will go for more than 1 hour.

Of course it depends very much on the individual as to how he wants to do it and how long...many people get a lot of peace of mind by simply sitting in front of the deity no matter what religion they belong to..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course it depends very much on the individual as to how he wants to do it and how long...many people get a lot of peace of mind by simply sitting in front of the deity no matter what religion they belong to..

Duration of prayer will increase automatically when the person is in problem. That is human nature.

I don't worship by folding hands daily but I do that when I go to the temple. i am not that religious but I believe in God. :)
I don't worship by folding hands daily but I do that when I go to the temple. i am not that religious but I believe in God. :)

That's a rational attitude. Kudos
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Here the length of the prayer is not the point of discussion at all. I wanted to drive home the point that Work is the genuine way to show love on god and it has got nothing to do with the length and breadth of the worship.

]

Duration of prayer depends on the mindset, need of the person and the environment. If you the environment is so calm, there is a possibility for duration to extend than expected.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.