Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too feel that any kind of worship we offer either to god,nature or our ancestors should come from within and not because you are forced to do so or because you are expected to do so...Being committed to anything you take up is in iteslf is a kind of discipline ...

Duration depends on person's mindset. Probably it may vary from one religion to other. Christians have worship which will go for more than 1 hour.

Of course it depends very much on the individual as to how he wants to do it and how long...many people get a lot of peace of mind by simply sitting in front of the deity no matter what religion they belong to..

Here the length of the prayer is not the point of discussion at all. I wanted to drive home the point that Work is the genuine way to show love on god and it has got nothing to do with the length and breadth of the worship.

Length of prayer has nothing to do with the prayer one should have his intentions right and should be good to every one this is the only thing one must follow no prayer at all is required. :)
For me Worship is like controlling myself. I like to worship because i think that it directly connect us to something which we want in our life.
When eyes are closed in front of GOD, I feel like i have came some other place. The whole environment changes. I feel good and that is what we are looking for i.e HAPPINESS.

Want to make each day Accountable

For me Worship is like controlling myself. I like to worship because i think that it directly connect us to something which we want in our life.
When eyes are closed in front of GOD, I feel like i have came some other place. The whole environment changes. I feel good and that is what we are looking for i.e HAPPINESS.

And for achieving this happiness you need not stand before your god for hours together . is it not? This is the factor i wanted to know
For me work is work. I do not worship.

I work because I want to achieve something. In each and every holy books, its written to work without expecting any result in return. Good work always gives good result and bad work gives only sufferings. My wants are little. So I work less.
It has nothing to do with worship.

Working less because you need less seems a wrong way. Thee are many who have sufficient means to live without any work. Personally, I can survive on pension only. I do not feel that money is the sole aim of work. In fact, nobody can stay without doing something. If you don't do useful work, you will indulge in idle gossip, card games, purposeless roaming. There is a Hindi proverb- Bekaar se begaar bhali. (Free forced work is better than laziness). There are some who work in honorary position. Work not only gives money but also enables you to serve society best and get status.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I too feel that any kind of worship we offer either to god,nature or our ancestors should come from within and not because you are forced to do so or because you are expected to do so...Being committed to anything you take up is in iteslf is a kind of discipline ...

Duration depends on person's mindset. Probably it may vary from one religion to other. Christians have worship which will go for more than 1 hour.

Of course it depends very much on the individual as to how he wants to do it and how long...many people get a lot of peace of mind by simply sitting in front of the deity no matter what religion they belong to..

Here the length of the prayer is not the point of discussion at all. I wanted to drive home the point that Work is the genuine way to show love on god and it has got nothing to do with the length and breadth of the worship.

It could be both work and worship depending on the individual and his or her state of mind.What is important is that you find peace and purpose in what you do...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

To remember god in hearts is main thing.It does not matter that how long one worship.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I worship to god some times. I dont even remember him many times. So he will keep me some tests to remember.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Recently a film released named OMG(oh my god). There many logical points are seen about worship. Nice movie and request to all to see at least once.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I work because I want to achieve something. In each and every holy books, its written to work without expecting any result in return. Good work always gives good result and bad work gives only sufferings. My wants are little. So I work less.

Working less because you need less seems a wrong way. Thee are many who have sufficient means to live without any work. Personally, I can survive on pension only. I do not feel that money is the sole aim of work. In fact, nobody can stay without doing something. If you don't do useful work, you will indulge in idle gossip, card games, purposeless roaming. There is a Hindi proverb- Bekaar se begaar bhali. (Free forced work is better than laziness). There are some who work in honorary position. Work not only gives money but also enables you to serve society best and get status.

I work in a departmental store of my friend without any remuneration, only to keep away from getting rusted.

I work in a departmental store of my friend without any remuneration, only to keep away from getting rusted.

Keeping engaged in work is always good. thanks and you are a great inspiration of us.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.