The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I really loved this one :laugh: :laugh: :kiss: :kiss:
Killer smile :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9151]}
I think, you didn't get your promised gift. That's why you posed like this :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I think, you didn't get your promised gift. That's why you posed like this :woohoo: :woohoo:

hahah no sandhya that face i did because i was smiling and photographer said dont smile. i wanted to smile and he didnt allow me to ...so i was very upset

Swetha Shenoy
worse case scenario is passport photo. everyone in their passport photo is not smiling.

this is series of passport photos taken from LKG till 2009. see i am smiling a bit here and when i didnt smile, i was upset

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9150]}

hhahahah!

He he he! Cute little girl you were back then, now also you are a cute little young woman! :) But I must say you have not changed at all since you were little!! :)

Yep...u can check my profile pic na :) same shape, different size! hahahah

Swetha Shenoy

hahah no sandhya that face i did because i was smiling and photographer said dont smile. i wanted to smile and he didnt allow me to ...so i was very upset

perhaps you may have scared that poor photographer with your 'attahasam'. :evil: :evil:
so, he ordered, don't smile :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Smiles are good for health.Smile can bind a relation.It can solve problem easily.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Am sure, of all profile pictures now, the award for best smiling face of course 'me'. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
No Sandya, the award goes to Kalyani :)

Swetha Shenoy

Of course, he is the youngest baby of Boddunan :cheer:
Hoping Kalyani will upload his latest picture soon

Meera sandhu

Thanks a lot Swetha, as a treat I will send you more pictures of my smiling baby, now a tantrum thrower!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Of course, he is the youngest baby of Boddunan :cheer:
Hoping Kalyani will upload his latest picture soon

Yes, I will Sandhya, soon! I have to sit and select his pictures from a very large directory so I am a bit lazy doing that!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.