The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No Sandya, the award goes to Kalyani :)

Of course, he is the youngest baby of Boddunan :cheer:
Hoping Kalyani will upload his latest picture soon

Yes, I will Sandhya, soon! I have to sit and select his pictures from a very large directory so I am a bit lazy doing that!

Then upload a few smiling faces in this thread...I can help you :cheer:

Here's one I found:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9157]}

Aww.....look at that! does he wants to be a painter like his father or a writer just like his mother?

Probably a theater artist! whopie!

He he he!! At the moment he is busy painting all our walls and also showing a lot of theatrics!! But he does want to grow up and drive huge tankers and also operate mining machines! :laugh:

Hahah

Kalyani, my niece of 7 years wants to be a truck driver too... that too in USA!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9158]}

See how she smiles! ha

Cool! Show her the programme Ice Road Truckers on History channel, at night 9 pm, not sure about the day, there is a very young and beautiful girl name Lisa who drives huge trucks on really treacherous roads. She will like the programme and keep her inspired!

She has really cute smile, what's her name?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9158]}

See how she smiles! ha

she resembles you a lot Swetha..
I thought, it's your childhood picture[/quote]

No sandhya, she doesnt look like me, she looks like my sister

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9159]}

That is me and my sister. we have an age gap of 9 years :) so swarnika looks like my sister (my niece)

Swetha Shenoy

Yes, I will Sandhya, soon! I have to sit and select his pictures from a very large directory so I am a bit lazy doing that!

Here's one I found:

Children do grow very fast dont they Kalyani? he looks like an imp, must be quite a handful now...lol :cheer:

Oh yes, he is too much an Imp, Usha! Sometimes I really get frustrated and wonder how my mum managed with three of us, and so do you, how did you really manage with three children??? :blink: Worse part is, he is now in a very sensitive phase, throwing tantrums at the drop of a hat and bawling his lungs out, I really think that one of these days, someone is going to knock on my door and tell me to stop beating him up, that is the way he screams!! :blink:

It is tough and my son was really something, constantly driving me up the wall, I would be shrieking like a banshee most of the time since the last two (son and daughter) have very little age gap and would constantly gang up against me lol, but I do miss those days...I can understand how you feel, but in a year or two he would be quite different...

OH so you have two kids, is it?

Yes three kids :) and not much gap between them either so you can imagine... :cheer:

Gosh! Usha! hats off to you (of course to kalyani and sandhya too)

how do u manage to handle 3 kids and find time for boddunan!

i myself dont have time to come on boddunan! not even married :p hhahaah

I think Ushaji's kids are married...
So, she is full time free now :P

Meera sandhu
@Swetha...
Nose resembles a lot.....also both of you are healthy kids...hahaha
28417_452741425030_7737850_n.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
hhahaha

well not really

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9160]}

that is the same age pictures of Swarnika and me...look how chubby i am!

Swetha Shenoy
hhahaha

well not really

why she is crying..
It seems she is not given the promised gift ;) at least this time :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Here's one I found:

Children do grow very fast dont they Kalyani? he looks like an imp, must be quite a handful now...lol :cheer:

Oh yes, he is too much an Imp, Usha! Sometimes I really get frustrated and wonder how my mum managed with three of us, and so do you, how did you really manage with three children??? :blink: Worse part is, he is now in a very sensitive phase, throwing tantrums at the drop of a hat and bawling his lungs out, I really think that one of these days, someone is going to knock on my door and tell me to stop beating him up, that is the way he screams!! :blink:

It is tough and my son was really something, constantly driving me up the wall, I would be shrieking like a banshee most of the time since the last two (son and daughter) have very little age gap and would constantly gang up against me lol, but I do miss those days...I can understand how you feel, but in a year or two he would be quite different...

OH so you have two kids, is it?

Yes three kids :) and not much gap between them either so you can imagine... :cheer:

Gosh! Usha! hats off to you (of course to kalyani and sandhya too)

how do u manage to handle 3 kids and find time for boddunan!

i myself dont have time to come on boddunan! not even married :p hhahaah

I think Ushaji's kids are married...
So, she is full time free now :P

No not yet, the elder daughter got married last year and the other two are still free...my youngest daughter in fact is still studying..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

hhahaha

well not really

why she is crying..
It seems she is not given the promised gift ;) at least this time :laugh: :laugh:

No she is crying not for gift, she is getting fear of you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
@ swetha yes a lot of similarities between two.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Smile can help us win everybody's heart.If we can make laugh to others we will think that we have done a great job.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Smiling is good for health. smile keeps us healthy. by smiling all our problems will go away. So we should always smile and keep others smile

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.