The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swetha...
Perhaps they may be thinking....only mad people laugh/smile without any reason!!!

I agree. I do not understand how you will smile when you are disgusted with something. smile comes naturally and this is not a product like lipstick that may be put on.

Perhaps, you have not heard of the permanent smiles put on the faces by Botox injections, not that they are genuine but nevertheless, they are smiles!!! Call them designer smiles!!! :laugh: :laugh:

LOL...I haven't seen one so far, would love to come across a designer smile some day... I guess we are becoming propah Westerners in every respect, but on theother hand the British and other westerners greet and smile at even total strangers no matter what color or race, on the train,on the streets etc ;something we need to learn, I guess

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

worse case scenario is passport photo. everyone in their passport photo is not smiling.

this is passport photo when i was small.

You skipped the photo here Swetha, or is it so small that I am unable to see it!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9149]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Swetha...
Perhaps they may be thinking....only mad people laugh/smile without any reason!!!

I agree. I do not understand how you will smile when you are disgusted with something. smile comes naturally and this is not a product like lipstick that may be put on.

Perhaps, you have not heard of the permanent smiles put on the faces by Botox injections, not that they are genuine but nevertheless, they are smiles!!! Call them designer smiles!!! :laugh: :laugh:

LOL...I haven't seen one so far, would love to come across a designer smile some day... I guess we are becoming propah Westerners in every respect, but on theother hand the British and other westerners greet and smile at even total strangers no matter what color or race, on the train,on the streets etc ;something we need to learn, I guess

I agree Usha! The British especially are so polite and well mannered that they stop a moment to smile at you genuinely and ask you "How r u doing" or 'have a nice day' etc.

hahhaha

I see that we have only one life and in that everyday is spent without a smile

Smiling to a complete stranger is a very challenging situation here. anyhow we smile seeing a known person

havent u observed?

That is true, but there are many times when I pass someone on the street and just feel like smiling at them, I have made quite a number of friends in that manner. Somehow something clicked and I smiled at the strangers and later on made friends with them! It does feel good too, try it once, just make a resolution of smiling at at least 5 people you pass by and see how you feel!

worse case scenario is passport photo. everyone in their passport photo is not smiling.

You skipped the photo here Swetha, or is it so small that I am unable to see it!!!

hhahaah good humor !!! hhahahahahhaah u must have brought along your magnifying lens haha

Swetha Shenoy

hhahaah good humor !!! hhahahahahhaah u must have brought along your magnifying lens haha

Ha ha ha! Yes, that is why I am laughing!!! :laugh:

Where is the photo by the way!

Swetha...

:Laughter therapy is one good way of keeping one happy. This therapy is known as one of the best stress busters. This is totally forced but good for overall health purpose.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have edited and placed it, did you check it dear :) :D

Swetha Shenoy

this is series of passport photos taken from LKG till 2009. see i am smiling a bit here and when i didnt smile, i was upset

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9150]}

hhahahah!

He he he! Cute little girl you were back then, now also you are a cute little young woman! :) But I must say you have not changed at all since you were little!! :)

I have edited and placed it, did you check it dear :) :D

Sorry I got carried away fooling around with the lens!! :cheer:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.