The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya posted a picture-is it cat or lion?
Smile is also a good medicine so always keep smile and help others to smile.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

After I have formatted my system, my gifs are not moving
So, I assumed this lioness smiles.....and so posted...
But it's not even moving :blink: :blink: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyhow, all of you liked the 'killing smile' of my lioness and are assuming 'Navarasangal'..... :woohoo: :woohoo:
Carry on :P :cheer:

Meera sandhu

After I have formatted my system, my gifs are not moving
So, I assumed this lioness smiles.....and so posted...
But it's not even moving :blink: :blink: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyhow, all of you liked the 'killing smile' of my lioness and are assuming 'Navarasangal'..... :woohoo: :woohoo:
Carry on :P :cheer:

I wanted a Gandhian smile,. not a hitler smile
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
A Smile is a powerful weapon. You can even break ice with it.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9141]}

I agree with this

Down here at Hyderabad, i dont see people smiling, be it church gathering or even temple.. everyone looks very serious and only if they spot a known friend, then only they smile

No commuters talk with each other here in Hyderabad, which i find it very strange, forget about talking; they dont even dare smile

Do you think smile is limited only to known friends???

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha...
Perhaps they may be thinking....only mad people laugh/smile without any reason!!!

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Swetha...
Perhaps they may be thinking....only mad people laugh/smile without any reason!!!

I agree. I do not understand how you will smile when you are disgusted with something. smile comes naturally and this is not a product like lipstick that may be put on.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Swetha...

I agree. I do not understand how you will smile when you are disgusted with something. smile comes naturally and this is not a product like lipstick that may be put on.

I don't know/care what other people think about me.
I like to talk to people with a smile in my face and with good eye contact.
I think it shows my self confidence and mental power to face any situation. Am I right? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Swetha...

Perhaps, you have not heard of the permanent smiles put on the faces by Botox injections, not that they are genuine but nevertheless, they are smiles!!! Call them designer smiles!!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

hahhaha

I see that we have only one life and in that everyday is spent without a smile

Smiling to a complete stranger is a very challenging situation here. anyhow we smile seeing a known person

havent u observed?
swetha.JPEG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
worse case scenario is passport photo. everyone in their passport photo is not smiling.

this is series of passport photos taken from LKG till 2009. see i am smiling a bit here and when i didnt smile, i was upset

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9150]}

hhahahah!
RoflLg_2012-11-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
swetha.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.