Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many people laugh at ghost stories but now there is some evidence for ghosts. Documentaries have been released on Discovery and National Geographic channels on ghosts which investigate into ghost sightings and haunted houses. Many investigators have gone exploring haunted houses with ghost detecting devices, video cameras etc and have come up with some interesting footage. Have you ever seen a ghost? do you believe in them? :blink:

i have never seen a ghost, except my shadow :silly: :silly: :silly:
Sachiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Many people laugh at ghost stories but now there is some evidence for ghosts. Documentaries have been released on Discovery and National Geographic channels on ghosts which investigate into ghost sightings and haunted houses. Many investigators have gone exploring haunted houses with ghost detecting devices, video cameras etc and have come up with some interesting footage. Have you ever seen a ghost? do you believe in them? :blink:

Shadow is not a ghost Sandya as it does not appear at night and people say ghosts appear at night.hehehe.. :laugh:
I too have not seen any ghost but believe they exist. On net we see lot of video and picture but really fact no one knows as they may just create the video to get page traffic and earn money there after.
I too have not seen any ghost but believe they exist. On net we see lot of video and picture but really fact no one knows as they may just create the video to get page traffic and earn money there after.

Yes may be that's the reason why that picture got so much famous as these days people do anything to earn. :)

Shadow is not a ghost Sandya as it does not appear at night and people say ghosts appear at night.hehehe.. :laugh:

am saying we people are more scary than ghosts, sanjeev. :evil: :evil:
aren't we? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Yes human beings are enemy of human beings these days. One is more scared of human beings than ghosts. :evil:

Yes human beings are enemy of human beings these days. One is more scared of human beings than ghosts. :evil:

but bodduann ghosts are nice to make pets. aren't we? ;)
Poor ghosts!! :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

Hmmm.. is it so?.

Yes Boddunan bhoots are not that much dangerous than real bhoots. :laugh:

Hmmm.. is it so?.

it seems you have encountered a real ghost. :evil: :evil: am i right Sanjeev?

Meera sandhu

Hmmm.. is it so?.

it seems you have encountered a real ghost. :evil: :evil: am i right Sanjeev?

No I have not encountered a real ghost but I still believe they may not be like boddunan bhoots. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.