Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many people laugh at ghost stories but now there is some evidence for ghosts. Documentaries have been released on Discovery and National Geographic channels on ghosts which investigate into ghost sightings and haunted houses. Many investigators have gone exploring haunted houses with ghost detecting devices, video cameras etc and have come up with some interesting footage. Have you ever seen a ghost? do you believe in them? :blink:

i have never seen a ghost, except my shadow :silly: :silly: :silly:
Sachiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Shadow is not a ghost Sandya as it does not appear at night and people say ghosts appear at night.hehehe.. :laugh:

am saying we people are more scary than ghosts, sanjeev. :evil: :evil:
aren't we? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes human beings are enemy of human beings these days. One is more scared of human beings than ghosts. :evil:

but bodduann ghosts are nice to make pets. aren't we? ;)
Poor ghosts!! :silly: :silly: :silly:

Hmmm.. is it so?.

Yes Boddunan bhoots are not that much dangerous than real bhoots. :laugh:

Yes Sanjeev, boddunan ghosts are not dangerous except some? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Many people laugh at ghost stories but now there is some evidence for ghosts. Documentaries have been released on Discovery and National Geographic channels on ghosts which investigate into ghost sightings and haunted houses. Many investigators have gone exploring haunted houses with ghost detecting devices, video cameras etc and have come up with some interesting footage. Have you ever seen a ghost? do you believe in them? :blink:

Shadow is not a ghost Sandya as it does not appear at night and people say ghosts appear at night.hehehe.. :laugh:

Yes human beings are enemy of human beings these days. One is more scared of human beings than ghosts. :evil:

Hmmm.. is it so?.

Yes Sanjeev, boddunan ghosts are not dangerous except some? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

So you say some of the Boddunan bhoots are dangerous?. :laugh:

Hmmm.. is it so?.

I wont say dangerous, but some what scary? :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
I have never seen a ghost and i dont believe it but i heard many saying that they have seen it.

Do you believe on people who claim they seen ghosts?. :blink:

Its really hard to do that but sometimes their story is like we can't ignore it. :)

Most of the time such claims are more to do with imagination and fear. I have seen some people , well educated and able to think for themselves , very earnest and firm about their belief and at such times you don't know what to believe..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hmmm.. is it so?.

I wont say dangerous, but some what scary? :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

am sure, i will be one among those scary ghosts :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Hmmm.. is it so?.

You can scare others. not me. I'm the husband of a bigger bhooth

Hmmm.. is it so?.

So you say ghost can't scare you. :laugh:
3D_alien_2012-11-26.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Hmmm.. is it so?.

he is calling his wife ghost, tigress etc..
Babuji, I want her e-mail id now itself

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9288]}

Meera sandhu

Hmmm.. is it so?.

he is calling his wife ghost, tigress etc..
Babuji, I want her e-mail id now itself

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9288]}

Sandhya we are frineds na. Friends will not ask for Mail ID. cheers
bahaana nahi chalegaa...
Thank god, you didn't call her Chimpanzee

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.