Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
bahaana nahi chalegaa...
Thank god, you didn't call her Chimpanzee

Well that depends on your next post If you write about 'Chimpanzee. eh... eh... you know what. But no mail ID
bahaana nahi chalegaa...

Well that depends on your next post If you write about 'Chimpanzee. eh... eh... you know what. But no mail ID

your home address chalegaa....
letter likhaana hai :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
PM me, am waiting :evil: :evil:

now am sure, you also have a lot of such pet names....let me know please

Meera sandhu
It would be better if anyone (who has experience) shares his/her own experience with the ghost. Not even read ghost stories so far.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
bahaana nahi chalegaa...

Sandhy, you are living up to my expectations full of verve and cheer. I'm enjoying the threasd, Jo bhi ho. Please continue the trend
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
bahaana nahi chalegaa...

Sandhy, you are living up to my expectations full of verve and cheer. I'm enjoying the threasd, Jo bhi ho. Please continue the trend

Yes Sandhya, As Rambabu said, I also kindly request you to continue this trend which almost everyone here likes much.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
bahaana nahi chalegaa...

Yes Sandhya, As Rambabu said, I also kindly request you to continue this trend which almost everyone here likes much.

It's enlivening the thread
It would be better if anyone (who has experience) shares his/her own experience with the ghost. Not even read ghost stories so far.

If you have not read a story, read my story- a visit to Ghost Land- in Boddunan.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

bahaana nahi chalegaa...

It's enlivening the thread

ok agreed!
but you should decide first how to call your wife, ghost, chimpanzee or tiger :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

If you have not read a story, read my story- a visit to Ghost Land- in Boddunan.

Ghost stories are available everywhere. As suggested by Mr. Ajmani, you can read his story too/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.