Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes.. Just think, May be he died coincidentally and someone have made this thing and mailed to everyone by trick photography...

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes.. Just think, May be he died coincidentally and someone have made this thing and mailed to everyone by trick photography...

I don't know what is reality but in that photo it looked as if there was a ghost behind them. :blink:
It was looking like that, but who knows reality... as I told you I have seen same thing in trick photography tool...

B) I never see ghost. One senior member my lot once post a photo of ghost at my lot. If you have any link post here.
Many people laugh at ghost stories but now there is some evidence for ghosts. Documentaries have been released on Discovery and National Geographic channels on ghosts which investigate into ghost sightings and haunted houses. Many investigators have gone exploring haunted houses with ghost detecting devices, video cameras etc and have come up with some interesting footage. Have you ever seen a ghost? do you believe in them? :blink:
It was looking like that, but who knows reality... as I told you I have seen same thing in trick photography tool...

But those who don't know about trick photography may get bluffed by seeing those photographs. Similar is what they show on fear files these days they say they show the real story but in reality its very hard to believe what they show and tell in those stories. :blink:
Yes.. I used to see that program too. I have seen many episodes.. quite interesting one as I like to see and hear this kind of stories.. But you are right, hard to believe.. but they found many believers too.

I have never seen a ghost and i dont believe it but i heard many saying that they have seen it.
I have never seen a ghost and i dont believe it but i heard many saying that they have seen it.

Do you believe on people who claim they seen ghosts?. :blink:

Its really hard to do that but sometimes their story is like we can't ignore it. :)

Its really hard to do that but sometimes their story is like we can't ignore it. :)

Yes Sanjeev. They narrate the story like they experienced it. But we cant blindly believe that and i don't believe that.

Yes Sanjeev. They narrate the story like they experienced it. But we cant blindly believe that and i don't believe that.

Even I don't believe their stories but sometimes they look so real that we can't resist our self to believe on them. :blink: I remember one of my friend used to say he sees ghost when he come back to home as he used to pass through the forest but that's really not easy to believe. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.