Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But very recently I saw the article on new point system written by admin there I saw the point is strike off that means now they have changed it and not awarding points to report a spasm response. :blink:

Yes you are right, that feature has been stricken off, I hope admin did it to avoid over reporting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

hi friends, i have been awarded by 1 point each to read my own articles ;) ..also others....
so, now onwards you can read articles to get points

am thinking to read a few articles now onwards. ;) what about tou? :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
hi friends, i have been awarded by 1 point each to read my own articles ;) ..also others....

am thinking to read a few articles now onwards. ;) what about tou? :laugh: :laugh:

I still was reading articles even though there were no points awarded for reading articles. I don't do that to gain points but to gain knowledge. :laugh:

I still was reading articles even though there were no points awarded for reading articles. I don't do that to gain points but to gain knowledge. :laugh:

you liar :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just check your points...reading articles are awarded points now :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

just check your points...reading articles are awarded points now :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes I checked it now they are awarding points to read articles but still I don't care I just read articles when i find the subject interesting not just to gain some points. :)

Yes I checked it now they are awarding points to read articles but still I don't care I just read articles when i find the subject interesting not just to gain some points. :)

nowadays i go through every new articles here, using earnings tab....
points given or not, no problem. i will check all new articles once :)

Meera sandhu

nowadays i go through every new articles here, using earnings tab....
points given or not, no problem. i will check all new articles once :)

That's good its better to check them for people like me who don't write much of articles and by seeing them we get some sort of ideas how to write articles. :)
now articles published are really nice. that's why am going through...complete articles!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.