Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
it seems girls and women are not secure at their homes also. Two days before, this shameful incident was reported in Kerala :( :( :angry: :angry:
am really angry......everyday, such news are appearing in newspapers. everyday we are talking about security of girls and women at public and working places. But are they safe at their homes?
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/raped-by-father-brother-uncle-kerala-girl-to-court/1037621/

Girls are safe and will be safe. All depends on the girl. My 2 girls left their homes at an early age for states. Now they are leading blissful married lives in an altogether a different country sans fear and worries.

Girls are generally safe in families. But there are exceptions and these are highlighted by media and scare people.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now no one are safe any where. It just depends on our alertness. though we be at home and all doors are closed but also we should be alert.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We just need to be away from wrong people. We should also know the wrong people around us.

Want to make each day Accountable

Mostly girls are harrassed by their family who comprises of their male uncles or father

Well, girls are always taught to keep quiet on these issues just because it is their own family (question of prestige)

Why not men be taught to not rape a woman? why martial arts for women? why not moral studies for men?

I never seen any organisation coming forward to help men, why is it so?

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Swetha In this Indian culture, tradition and society men made their name. So everyone give much importance to men only. So people feel that men can do anything. Men can go anywhere. And they make women as slaves. women should be quit. women should not go out. women should kill her desires. women should stop studying. women life should be in the hands of men. This is how men has designed the Indian culture in the society.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually girls are raped by their relatives at homes. In many cases, innocent immature girls don't have any idea about love relationships. Relatives spoils them. I have read many years back that a 16 year old girl had physical relationship with a 50 year old man in her family. Her parents were unaware of this truth. She says that she was in love.
Friends, girl may be immature but the man was matured enough to know this was wrong. She was like daughter. Truth is very ugly.
Many girls willing sleep with her step father or uncle or cousin.
Actually girls are raped by their relatives at homes. In many cases, innocent immature girls don't have any idea about love relationships. Relatives spoils them. I have read many years back that a 16 year old girl had physical relationship with a 50 year old man in her family. Her parents were unaware of this truth. She says that she was in love.
Friends, girl may be immature but the man was matured enough to know this was wrong. She was like daughter. Truth is very ugly.

That is why i insist on training men on moral ethics of being with a woman rather than training woman in martial arts

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

That is why i insist on training men on moral ethics of being with a woman rather than training woman in martial arts

All girl children need to be taught how to keep away and protect from the persons who cause inconveniences or troubles to them.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I think Satyamev Jayate's efforts to stop and warn parents of child abuse has gone waste.

Swetha Shenoy
I think Satyamev Jayate's efforts to stop and warn parents of child abuse has gone waste.

TV serials are more entertaining and less educative. Vast masses do their business as usual and are not affected what goes on in media, TV or internet.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.