The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even the giant leaps of technology and incredible power of the net can never rob the pride of place of the BOOKS. Books will remain as books

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9416]}

I like this quote much. But not the picture. Even though you can get any information on net, The pleasure the books give is unimaginable.

i never touch even a sheet of paper with my feet. never burn it too because I see Goddess sarawathy in paper. I respect books. But I loved the concept :)

The Ad designer has kept Universal appeal in his mind
Even the giant leaps of technology and incredible power of the net can never rob the pride of place of the BOOKS. Books will remain as books

I like this quote much. But not the picture. Even though you can get any information on net, The pleasure the books give is unimaginable.

What's your reason for not liking the visual?

Even i too don't like the picture. Book is the medium through which we get knowledge and wisdom. I wont disrespect the books by touching it through my feet. May be i have grown with this sentiment.

But I appreciate the creativity and concept of the designer. In my view its just like stepping in a ladder to reach our heights.

i never touch even a sheet of paper with my feet. never burn it too because I see Goddess sarawathy in paper. I respect books. But I loved the concept :)

Thats true, it is the cultural difference ....In india books and knowledge are considered to be sacred even if we are one of the least literate nations in the world, but in the western world people look at things in a practical manner...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats true, it is the cultural difference ....In india books and knowledge are considered to be sacred even if we are one of the least literate nations in the world, but in the western world people look at things in a practical manner...

And, the subject is "Books",a universal subject.

may be because education and books are considered divine by Hindu Mythology only :whistle:

Meera sandhu

may be because education and books are considered divine by Hindu Mythology only :whistle:

When the Ad is targeted to a global viewers, They cannot isolate India nor its sentiments. These are the rudiments of advertising.

And, the subject is "Books",a universal subject.

Exactly ! we cannot get squeamish about things like that...there are so many such beliefs in India some of which are totally blind and have no rhyme or reason...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Reading books and newspaper have another charming. Online reading may fulfill the requirements but can not satisfy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Books are the personal copies which can be kept secret and they are not for all. Computers are machines. Once they are out of command, it can disclose all data or destroy all data itself.
Books are the personal copies which can be kept secret and they are not for all. Computers are machines. Once they are out of command, it can disclose all data or destroy all data itself.

Yes for this sole reason books are able to protect their sanctity over the centuries
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.