The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even the giant leaps of technology and incredible power of the net can never rob the pride of place of the BOOKS. Books will remain as books

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9416]}

I like this quote much. But not the picture. Even though you can get any information on net, The pleasure the books give is unimaginable.

i never touch even a sheet of paper with my feet. never burn it too because I see Goddess sarawathy in paper. I respect books. But I loved the concept :)

The Ad designer has kept Universal appeal in his mind

Thats true, it is the cultural difference ....In india books and knowledge are considered to be sacred even if we are one of the least literate nations in the world, but in the western world people look at things in a practical manner...

And, the subject is "Books",a universal subject.

Advertisements are created for all. Not for a particular section of the society or a particular segment of a region
Books are all time favorite of many.books help us to gain knowledge.Though now a days its an age of computer but still in school and colleges children need to carry books.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Books have their place and e- books and kindle have their place- both are useful in their own way !
Books are all time favorite of many.books help us to gain knowledge.Though now a days its an age of computer but still in school and colleges children need to carry books.

Nothing can rob away the charm of a printed book
Books have their place and e- books and kindle have their place- both are useful in their own way !

Let there be any number of achievements in Book publishing. A printed book always will be there

Now a day, assignment are given on Tablets in school. Digitilization will be there in all school in very quick time, may be in few years.

Want to make each day Accountable

Now a day, assignment are given on Tablets in school. Digitilization will be there in all school in very quick time, may be in few years.

A printed book survived many technological threats. It will remain in its own place undisturbed and unperturbed

Let there be any number of achievements in Book publishing. A printed book always will be there

Thats true and it is evident in the fact that each year the newspaper ,magazine sales and the royalties for other printed material is increasing, which means there are enough readers out there willing to spend on books..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats true and it is evident in the fact that each year the newspaper ,magazine sales and the royalties for other printed material is increasing, which means there are enough readers out there willing to spend on books..

Ushaji, a printed book survived many such threats earlier and nothing could take away its glitz and glamour
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.