The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I mostly avoid this mosquitoes coils as my head get numb after sometime if I ever use it. I hope now even low smoke coils are not so good to use.
MOsquito coils are harmful health .It's create breath problem and pollution in the air.
There are several home remedies to control mosquitoes,like burn dry neem leaves, burn used tea leave waste etc. which is natural things without any side effects. There are much more...
Luckily the mosquito menace is not there in my place. I escaped, thank god.

1 Mosquito coil = 100 Cigarettes. The smoke emitted from a coil is 100 times stronger than the cigarette, Regular use of Mosquito coil may lead to various lung infections & finally become an agent of cancer.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9479]}

First of all thanks for starting such a useful discussion. I use such coils daily. They are really troublesome at times. But I thought it is better still to use them rather than suffer from mosquitoes. But I didn't know it had such huge side effects.
I never use coils. I hate using good night too. Both are harmful to health. That's why am busy with 'playing tennis' with my mosquito bat nowadays :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I never use coils. I hate using good night too. Both are harmful to health. That's why am busy with 'playing tennis' with my mosquito bat nowadays :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think that is the safest way to make sure that those animals don't trouble us. There's neither any fire nor any smoke using the mosquito bats and they cost almost nothing compared to the daily expenses on coils and such things.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I think that is the safest way to make sure that those animals don't trouble us. There's neither any fire nor any smoke using the mosquito bats and they cost almost nothing compared to the daily expenses on coils and such things.

It would be better, if government bans the production of mosquito coils. I hope it will happen soon. I thank you all who participated in this thread which I started.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.