Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sunil Gavaskar opines so.

He further added, "After the success of 2011 World Cup, the attitude of some of the players became too casual. They started behaving as if the nation owes it to them for winning World Cup which is less than acceptable,"
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournament/england-in-india-2012/top-stories/Some-Indian-players-have-become-casual-after-World-Cup-success-Gavaskar/articleshow/17616534.cms?

Who knows it better than Sunil Gavaskar anyway, he is/was part of the star system himself who too was involved in such activities.

Even I also sometimes feel the person who had only one century in his ODI career knows better about others. :woohoo:

And to top it all he scored 36 runs in 60 overs in his first ODI to remain not out despite he could score faster and take India to victory.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He further added, "After the success of 2011 World Cup, the attitude of some of the players became too casual. They started behaving as if the nation owes it to them for winning World Cup which is less than acceptable,"
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournament/england-in-india-2012/top-stories/Some-Indian-players-have-become-casual-after-World-Cup-success-Gavaskar/articleshow/17616534.cms?

Who knows it better than Sunil Gavaskar anyway, he is/was part of the star system himself who too was involved in such activities.

Even I also sometimes feel the person who had only one century in his ODI career knows better about others. :woohoo:

And to top it all he scored 36 runs in 60 overs in his first ODI to remain not out despite he could score faster and take India to victory.

That was OK because at that time ODI was a new pattern for us. :)
Now England has taken a strategy to play slowly. Now 20 runs in 20 overs. Can you imagine.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

That was common for all, if others could do it successfully why not the top batsman in the world then?

That was OK because at that time ODI was a new pattern for us. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sunil Gvaskar was not famous for oneday ,he was a completely test batsman and also made only test records.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think now time has come for Sachin to give little liberty to the selectors by announcing his Retirement. We can't say that he is good batsman, when sachin get out like this.

Time for sachin has come to say goodbye to Cricket. He has given enough reason to think a replacement for him to selectors.

Selectors are spineless creatures. They cannot have their say. No one should be spared for a bad performance, for which they are paid.. There is no dearth of talent. Selectors should be daring enough to show the gate if any player fails 3 times consecutively in a playing year.
Sunil Gvaskar was not famous for oneday ,he was a completely test batsman and also made only test records.

Yes he was famous as a test cricket player so he should not speak about ODI players. :woohoo:

By the time Night cricket (Early name of ODI) came Gavaskar was on the verge of retirement. How he can make one day records?

Yes he was famous as a test cricket player so he should not speak about ODI players. :woohoo:

Format may be different. But a good player like gavaskar can talk of all versions of Cricket

Format may be different. But a good player like gavaskar can talk of all versions of Cricket

He can but should not comment like he did. Every player has his time may be they will all prove it that they deserved to win WC. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.